Any Marriage Guides (Patch 6.1) Out There

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Marriage Guides (Patch 6.1) Out There

I had done some searching throughout this forum and didn't find anything that will fit the bill in terms of this feature. I just recently married the counterparts (my team and my wife's team). While it's okay and all, I do have some questions:

1. How often does the Marriage Tree needs to be cultivated so we can get the 10 EXP (seriously???) towards it?
    2. What does the Vow Mark and Eternity Crystal from the Venus Shop do? I am thinking advanced stuff here as I had the wife buy the Vow Marks and now they're sitting in her team's inventory (I know, bad husband).
    3. In Venus Battle, do those points stay constant (well, at a lost of a few) every week until the end? If so, there will be some Sundays both of us won't be online.
    4. If we missed the "discounted wedding ceremony" that was timed, can we still do a wedding ceremony at a later time (and if we decided to put funds into each unit)?

Thanks ahead. This feature is not that bad. Although, I wish there were more perks for a married couple, but I guess I was so many patches too late and missed them.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

1. I read somewhere that is not allowed to be mentioned here that it can be done every hour but not sure if that is right.

2. Vow mark is used to increase satisfaction for level 10 and up. Eternity Crystals are used to level up your ring to 10 and up. For a lvl 10 ring, you lose the revive skill, you get a shield instead. Not sure about the higher levels, at lvl 9 ring myself

3. You don't lose the venus points until the end whenever that is. But note you can only spend 1k crystals a day on one item.

4. Not sure about that one.

There is a site that has a guide on this but can't be mentioned here.

Comment

1. You can also spend gold to increase the exp daily by 25 ... i know 50 mil gold is a lot and its not really worth it but it is possible.

For a lvl 10 ring, you lose the revive skill, you get a shield instead. Not sure about the higher levels, at lvl 9 ring myself
      Thats actually wrong. You dont lose this ability but you can chose between skills now. either revive+ heal or shield or steal awa points ...

3. You DO lose venus points every week. its about 10% of you actual amount so you cannot stay in, lets say gold group, forever without doing anything.
      What you do not lose is your Venus Crystals you exchange in the shop

Comment

Thanks folks.

1. I am going to time the marriage tree to see how often it regenerates to be clicked on. Yes, 50 million is a lot for just 25 exp that if I have bound balens to burn, I just spend them instead to get more EXP for it.
        2. Wife will kill me, but she's 15 VMs ahead of me in that case, LOL.
        3. Okay, thanks on this. There are a few Sundays where we go out as a family (movies mainly) where we won't be home at the 8pm time for the fights. Sometimes it will be both men and wives, sometimes it will be just the guys that entered. And it's fair enough to drain 10% of the points gathered so people won't linger or hover around in a spot.
        4. I guess I will have to ask Andrew in game (LOL) to see if it's possible, but I will do that right after we put balens (still lingering on that considering on how the game is turning out now).

If the site in question is the one I am thinking of, then I better go find my old FB groups/posts to it. I don't know why R2 would not allow as it would have helped more with folks (like me) in trying to find out fully what something does and how to complete it.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109728316 View Post
          1. You can also spend gold to increase the exp daily by 25 ... i know 50 mil gold is a lot and its not really worth it but it is possible.

Thats actually wrong. You dont lose this ability but you can chose between skills now. either revive+ heal or shield or steal awa points ...

3. You DO lose venus points every week. its about 10% of you actual amount so you cannot stay in, lets say gold group, forever without doing anything.
          What you do not lose is your Venus Crystals you exchange in the shop
          1. I agree, 50 million gold is too much for just 25 exp. Can also spend 225 bb's to get 250 exp but don't think that is worth it either. I am at level 5 tree and only spent gold a few times when it first came out and nothing since.

2. My bad, with the way people talked about it on my server, I thought you lost that revive skill once you upgraded. Didn't realize you could switch back to the old skill, that is good to know.
          Last edited by R262181389; 11-15-2016, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Interesting Tidbits Found

For those who will be reading about the marriage system in the future or just want something to look back to, I will provide the following Interesting Finds:

1. You can have a wedding ceremony at a later time/date. The one that shows up with a timer is only for the discounted price (which still takes balens only, as in real money spent). You will have to pay the full price of balens for the type of ceremony used.

2. Aside from dimensions and training your tree on your homestead (every 12 hours by consuming certain items you don't need), visiting Andrew daily (Heart to Heart quiz) will get you up to 500 Rose Hazel and 5 Eternal Heart for all 10 right answers (helps to have a note sheet since it compares the answers of you and your spouse to be the same, and it doesn't have to be correct). If you are looking for Eternal Heart mostly, I would suggest buying them in the Venus Shop if you're not able to get them in dimensions or marriage tree at a faster rate.

3. You and your spouse both get 10 EXP towards your trees for each tree clicked (it helps to have both online to see the effect) in your homesteads. The time of regeneration hasn't yet be determined as I took on towards of 3 hours of waiting, and nothing pops up yet. Going to go for 6 hours to see if it does the job. Anyone who knows for sure (since the devs fail to fully explain the mechanics of such a feature), please put it down and it will be tested (timed).

These are ones that I found along my journey in this feature along with the ones that have been mentioned thus far by others.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              For those who will be reading about the marriage system in the future or just want something to look back to, I will provide the following Interesting Finds:

1. You can have a wedding ceremony at a later time/date. The one that shows up with a timer is only for the discounted price (which still takes balens only, as in real money spent). You will have to pay the full price of balens for the type of ceremony used.

2. Aside from dimensions and training your tree on your homestead (every 12 hours by consuming certain items you don't need), visiting Andrew daily (Heart to Heart quiz) will get you up to 500 Rose Hazel and 5 Eternal Heart for all 10 right answers (helps to have a note sheet since it compares the answers of you and your spouse to be the same, and it doesn't have to be correct). If you are looking for Eternal Heart mostly, I would suggest buying them in the Venus Shop if you're not able to get them in dimensions or marriage tree at a faster rate.

3. You and your spouse both get 10 EXP towards your trees for each tree clicked (it helps to have both online to see the effect) in your homesteads. The time of regeneration hasn't yet be determined as I took on towards of 3 hours of waiting, and nothing pops up yet. Going to go for 6 hours to see if it does the job. Anyone who knows for sure (since the devs fail to fully explain the mechanics of such a feature), please put it down and it will be tested (timed).

These are ones that I found along my journey in this feature along with the ones that have been mentioned thus far by others.
              I am thinking it is random. According to the guide for patch 6.1 found in these forums, it says it may occur every hour.

Comment

Working...
              X