Homestead items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homestead items

Hi all, please could someone tell me where you get the homestead items, walls, furniture etc? I have been trying to find any clues or help with this but searching has revealed nothing.

Many thanks

Originally posted by shazah.oreilly View Post
    Hi all, please could someone tell me where you get the homestead items, walls, furniture etc? I have been trying to find any clues or help with this but searching has revealed nothing.

Many thanks
    You get those from doing archaeology. You need to dig in the wilds to collect the items needed to exchange for the home items. Open up the archaeology page, magnifying glass next to the guild icon. Each map has different items and in the handbook section, it will tell you what map you need to be on to collect that item.

Many of the home items require you to collect items from different maps. To do the actual digging, go to the wilds and click the shovel icon just above the archaeology icon. A compass will appear with an arrow, just go the direction the arrow is pointing and when it turns green, you click dig. Turns yellow when you are getting close.
    Last edited by R262181389; 11-18-2016, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Do note that items can be redeemed once and there are no multiples for when you design your loft, which kind of sucks in my opinion.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

thanks for the advice

Comment

Working...
        X