Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Thanksgiving Extravaganza

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving Extravaganza

Champions of Balenor, get ready!

Thanksgiving is coming, and as such, R2Games would like to reach out to all Wartune players and give thanks for being with us on this glorious adventure.

We've prepared special events for awesome prize packs, special mounts, and other cool bonuses!

Check it out here - Happy feasting!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ThanksGiving.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	1786869

yeah if it works lol already reported doesnt work on kabam its broken so day 1 rewards gone puff in smoke for us

prob wont be fixed for few days so prob day 2 and day 3 gone also

Comment

I am on Kabam also and like yourself got no rewards sent to me from this event

Comment

Same here.. Inbox empty...

Comment

once again they leave armor games out. even know all are stuff says r2 games now. that's mest up
          ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
          Class Mage

Comment

I'm on Kabam and the mail eventually came through after considerable delay.
            FireAndIce
            Mage +112m
            Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
            Ancients guild
            Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

just refresh the page if its not working the first time and then it will work

Comment

I didnt get the second thanksgiving pack when I checked in a second time, got the first one again. So uh.. good job, I guess.

Comment

Worked for me,
                  Last edited by Chaelah; 11-24-2016, 05:31 AM.

Comment

For those who are getting the wrong day's rewards, please keep track of what you do get from the event and send in ticket with a screenshot of the event check-in page with a list of what you are missing, if you are missing anything at the end of the event.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

this just tells me that my character is unrecognized and i signed into the wrong account, ive trieed refreshing. now to top it off, the new server is broken ("busy") the day after maintenance? way to go cant even sign in to collect rewards much less play.

Comment

It says that it can't find me

Why it happens?

Comment

Originally posted by Samariel View Post
                          Why it happens?
                          Because R2 wants you to do it the HARD WAY. You have to refresh once you logged in and selected the server. So, log in. Then select server. Then refresh. Then do the check in.

And I wonder what they have over there as far as the programming department is concerned.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Phaenix View Post
                            I didnt get the second thanksgiving pack when I checked in a second time, got the first one again. So uh.. good job, I guess.
                            Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            For those who are getting the wrong day's rewards, please keep track of what you do get from the event and send in ticket with a screenshot of the event check-in page with a list of what you are missing, if you are missing anything at the end of the event.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_60a.png
Views:	1
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	1727776

This is what I got yesterday. I checked in the 2nd day, but the 1st day gifts were sent out. I shall try it again later today, maybe it is some time-related issue.

Update: Yes, I was right in my guess that it is a time-related problem. Today, I tried it much later in my European day, and it showed "Checked in 2 days", and after I checked in, it sent to me the 3rd day's gift pack. That is, I got twice the 1st day's pack, and I missed the 2nd day's pack.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by R23593157; 11-25-2016, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Hi when do the event end
                              and is it on in the every new server

Comment

Working...
                              X