• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asosoaaa View Post
    Hi when do the event end
    and is it on in the every new server
    The event says that it ends on 11/27 - 23:59 EST

The event seems to be on every server, sometimes on very new servers they aren't available.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Could be worse,

Click image for larger version

Name:	check-in copy.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	1727786

Comment

How did you do that, Irwanwtn?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i Didn't do anything, i just checked it today and it won't let me check in and get the reward and it shows 10 days checked in....

Which is why I said it could be worse.

Comment

Confirmed

I skipped a day after the first check-in date (Thanksgiving was too good to me that I wasn't on the game much) with 2 days checked in. I went to check my mail and yes we are getting day 1 rewards all across the board. Tomorrow, I will check in for the final day of the event and will show the screen shots along with desktop information (date more like it) to validate this issue further. Right now, as it is, the Kaiju block has all received day 1 rewards.

PS: I really don't care much on it, but I know some people are having those issues so they can use this as form of confirmation. And yes, I was a Quality Assurance tester in the hardware and software fields as well as a game tester (THQ mobile department), so I know what I am saying.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Grand total for rewards from all 3 packs is: 6m gold, 6m daru, 175 smelting stones, 300 advanced henna

For anyone that got less than the grand total amount after the last check in, take a screenshot of the check in page, subtract what you got from the grand total above and include the final amount, provide a brief description of your experience, and drop it in a ticket.

For example, if you got 3x Pack I, your ticket will include:
              • Title: Thanksgiving Extravaganza
              • Screenshot of check in page
              • Checked in for 3 days, only received Thanksgiving Pack I each day
              • Missing rewards: 3m Gold, 3m Daru, Smelting Stone x100, Advanced Henna x150

If you include exactly what it is you are missing, hopefully this gets resolved a lot faster.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

missing something lol hhave not yet bin able at all to open that extravaganza event as my whole server is not able to!!! S122 US east ticket they only say keep eye on forum....in meanwhile we miss out on it... whats compensation going to be ..1mil gold and 1mil daru i bet!!!
                Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I haven't received anything yet

Did yesterday and today :/

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                    missing something lol hhave not yet bin able at all to open that extravaganza event as my whole server is not able to!!! S122 US east ticket they only say keep eye on forum....in meanwhile we miss out on it... whats compensation going to be ..1mil gold and 1mil daru i bet!!!
                    Wish you guys had said something on the forum sooner. Bit late to get it fixed now. Will see about what can be done for compensation.

Comment

I filed a ticket straight away gave all information they needed after answer last response keep eye on forum.
                      copy past last response

NOV 24, 2016 | 02:50PM CET
                      R2 Eirleen replied:

Greetings Theonlyghost,

We must ask you to be patient with us. This is at the forefront of our minds and we can assure you that we are doing whatever we can to get this issue resolved in a timely manner.

We ask you to keep your eyes open on the forums as this is where compensation and bug fixes will be reported.

Again we thank you for your report but we must ask you to sit tight. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you in the meantime!

-The R2Games Team

As you can see that's why i did not went to forum straight away
                      thought this morning i would check it out if there is any progress since i did not hear anything further anymore.
                      Theonlyghost
                      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                      Server : S122 US-East
                      Guild : Fenix
                      Class : Mage
                      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

It's the weekend. I don't expect to see any developments on this until Monday.

Comment

it just suck that in 90% of events that getting released are loaded with bug's ... some can collect 1pack and some can collect all

Comment

part, I have a problem I can not download a tax of 4 on what was happening

Comment

hi, I have a problem I can not download a tax of 4 on what was happening

Comment

just found my toon once and not anymore. Why? :/

Comment

Working...
                                X