New player query

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player query

I'm a new player too R2, my brothers have ranted and raved about Wartune for years now so thought I'd have a look see. On setting up my R2 account I stumbled across these "Awesome bonus gift packs" along with my mighty Lvl 1 status. However, when I click on the "Awesome bonus gift packs" all Wartune related gift packs have been "collected" yet I'm only level 1. Is it because this is my brothers laptop and his main acct is some ridiculously high level? If so, what is the purpose of my email address and new account being set up if these "perks" are void because we laptop share? Or, are these gifts now void altogether? Something that typically happens often in gaming. Any help or info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thought it would only go to the account that was made, not the character or server that was being played. If this was your own, you should get such perks. If this was through the same account name but different (and merged) servers, then it might have a problem because it was redeemed before.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      Thought it would only go to the account that was made, not the character or server that was being played. If this was your own, you should get such perks. If this was through the same account name but different (and merged) servers, then it might have a problem because it was redeemed before.
      Created my own account, which is what has puzzled me.

Comment

Then you should get a ticket out for that. And good luck.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Thank you, I'll do that

Comment

Working...
          X