+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanksgiving Exclusive 11/24 - 11/27 11:59 PM (server time)

Customer Service Representative R2_Henry is just another poster. For now....

Thanksgiving Exclusive 11/24 - 11/27 11:59 PM (server time)

Recharge Bonus – Thanksgiving Exclusive

Server: All Servers
    Duration: 11/24 – 11/27 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Description: During this promotion,
    recharge a total of 10000 Golds to get a 5000 Golds rebate.
    recharge a total of 30000 Golds to get a 15000 Golds rebate.
    The rebate will be sent to the players within 3 workdays after the event.

Note: R2Games reserves the right of final interpretation of the event.
    Last edited by R2_Henry; 11-24-2016 at 02:33 AM.

HAHAHA..LS is not good enough to be able to earn rewards or free items in the other event ( Catch a Turkey ) but we are good enough to RECHARGE for you . Shame on you R2.

Head Forum Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Even though you don't get a prize code to claim in the Fall Fun Festival, you are still eligible to win the $99.99 prize.
    Got a few minutes to kill? Take a look at R2's Section of Random Surveys: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...Survey-Section

The Rules: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link or through HelpShift.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Herald of Harkenings Mel3198 is just another poster. For now.... Mel3198's Avatar
    I do wonder, we get a Thanksgiving "event", but we didn't get a Halloween event. What's up with that?
    Name: [101]Onishirei
    Level: 80
    VIP: 6
    Might: ✨-`1 Million´-✨
    Guild: Jinyiwei (AGL)
    Partner/Pupil: [72]ღκ∊iκ☉

"It's a long way forward, so trust in me
    I'll give them shelter like you've done for me
    And I know, I'm not, alone, you'll be watching over us
    Until, you're gone"

Shelter - Porter Robinson & Madeon

yow jerseygirl your from s128 right ? you stop already sweet on s8

Herald of Harkenings DendiNavi is just another poster. For now....
    update server plssss ......merge merge
    Name:McMage
    Class:Elementalist
    Guild:Firefly
    Server:S94
    Partner:Nameless <3

Work Hard,Play Hard.

Shut Lunaria Story down...R2Games obviously doesn't give a **** about it anymore. The heartless jerks only want money...if they were smart (which they aren't) they would
    update this game and have non cash events for everyone to enjoy. You would breathe new life into this online world and make more money for those willing to spend it and
    grow your base of players who will see your other games and grow your base even more so. UPDATE LUNARIA STORY or SHUT IT DOWN!

Herald of Harkenings hendywastrom7 is just another poster. For now.... hendywastrom7's Avatar
    please immediately repair your system, I always get a slow game, always lag and disconect . thanks

+ Reply to Thread