Skills not doing any damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skills not doing any damage

Not sure what is going on here but here lately, I have noticed skills not doing or showing any damage while in bg and group arena and even in class wars. This does not happen every fight, random times and doesn't matter who I am fighting. I have not noticed this happen while in solo arena or dueling in cloud city but maybe have not done those enough either.

It's not the astral illusion effect, if it was, it would still show 1 damage. This has happened with chaos rune and hero skills, not noticed this while in sylph form. Also not from them having holy seal on because they don't heal when it happens and it happens on chaos which I cast very first round and they wouldn't have time to cast holy seal. I can see the splash effect of the skill but no damage shows on screen and their hp bar does not move.

I have tried to get a screenshot of this but don't know if that would show anything. Video might be the best thing. Some others on my server have noticed this as well.
    Last edited by R262181389; 11-26-2016, 04:42 PM.

I've noticed the same thing.
    FireAndIce
    Mage +112m
    Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
    Ancients guild
    Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

yea it happen to me alot in Venus Battle & Class Wars, but I couldn't take a screenshot since I wasn't using my Google Browser to capture it and couldn't download the site to record a video. since it random show the damage and sometime did show the damage. Not sure did player hack it or not, just like playing Pokemon Video Games having a (Game Shark) that u can cheat & show no damage + having full HP.

There is a site in R2 Support to download EZVID Video Capture http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93
      If you go in Support and search: Video Capture (if you can't login that site or can't found it, should look like this)
      Problem I couldn't download so my Laptop won't let me, the damn Anti-Problem. lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	Issues   R2Games1.png
Views:	1
Size:	299.3 KB
ID:	1727791

-----------------------------------------
      Name:
      Hero: Mage
      Spend: Mid-cash
      Play Wartune since 3 years, still remember there usually have 3 World Boss (Morning World Boss - Wolf, Noon World Boss - Sand Worm & Night World Boss - Dragon)
      First start Server US West - 02 (was in non-cash, waiting til i get use to the game and found which I love it before I spending)
      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
      Character: Mage
      Class: Knighthood
      level: 80
      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Happens to me too

Comment

This problem is getting worse. It is happening several times a day now and it seems to be happening on delphic a lot now too. I have sent in a ticket about this with a video showing what is happening and nothing has been done.

How about fixing the game before you lose all your players. Each time a weekly maintenance comes around, hardly anything gets fixed when there are many things that need fixing that have been around for ages

Comment

It is a really frequent problem. It seems like maybe 5% of attacks just do nothing, and I haven't noticed any cases where it could be conclusively explained by a failure to display the damage. And a few times it has looked like it prevented a KO.

Comment

Noticed today for the first time the same issue.
              Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

I have it all the time in Elemental forest. My (mage) char hits in 60~80% of the time the wrong boss and thus not dealing any DMG.
                Very annoying and it is like this for many months. Thanks to this i can't clear EF on my own and always need help from a guildy (i have 9.3 mil BR) wich is a bit funny in a way. Hope this will be fixed in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                  I have it all the time in Elemental forest. My (mage) char hits in 60~80% of the time the wrong boss and thus not dealing any DMG.
                  Very annoying and it is like this for many months. Thanks to this i can't clear EF on my own and always need help from a guildy (i have 9.3 mil BR) wich is a bit funny in a way. Hope this will be fixed in the near future.
                  This would not be the same issue. The dual bosses in Elemental Forest are separately immune to PATK or MATK damage. The skill picking the "wrong" one is a chance, not a bug in the game.
                  "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                  Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                    This would not be the same issue. The dual bosses in Elemental Forest are separately immune to PATK or MATK damage. The skill picking the "wrong" one is a chance, not a bug in the game.
                    After i have red your message i tested this for a week with a guildy (archer).

Archer: Equipped with Blood Deamon and Venus
                    Me: Equipped with Blood Deamon and Tyre.

What happens is that the archer hits 10 out of 10 times the right boss (the Blood deamon and Venus misses sometimes). When it comes to my attacks i miss 60%~80% of all attacks (Single hit or AoE no diffrence), when i sylph up the PATK boss gets hit every time when i use PATK skill.
                    I am starting to think there is a problem with the PATK-immune boss. I only see the MATK-attacks miss and not the PATK. So i can't believe that it is a "chance" thing, it must be a bug otherwise the PATK-attacks would miss their target equally to the MATK-attacks.

I think i am going to make some video's on that and file a new ticket. Too bad these tickets take alot of time to make.

Comment

I know this is an old post but anything happening with this? I have been noticing this more and more lately.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                        I know this is an old post but anything happening with this? I have been noticing this more and more lately.
                        nope this is a bug they do not fix...Yes it happening more and more again even skills in dragon chant that say damage to all enemy always miss at least 1
                        Theonlyghost
                        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                        Server : S122 US-East
                        Guild : Fenix
                        Class : Mage
                        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                        X