+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Eternal Saga will officially shutdown on December 15th

Customer Service Representative R2_Lulu and their posts have made people go 'meh'.

Eternal Saga will officially shutdown on December 15th

Dear Players,

We regret to announce that “Eternal Saga“will officially shutdown on December 15th, 2016 (GMT+8). Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games!

Details about the game shutdown:

1. Players will not be able to recharge after December 2th, 2016 (GMT+8).

2. Players may file tickets to request a Gold transfer for all recharged amounts during 9/2/2016 - 12/2/2016 to a different game (except Wartune, League of Angels, Swords of Divinity, Kinderdragons, Oinky Tonk and all mobile games) on the R2 platform. Bonus items brought through recharging will not be transferred. Please make sure the ticket contains the name of the game to be transferred to, your newly created character name, and the server name.

Name:  esalpha1.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  240.6 KB

Ex-Forum Admin Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Guess the Eternal part of the name didn't refer to how long it would be around.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Priest of Pontifications TheJudge1 is just another poster. For now....
    Saw it coming for far away ..

One more game to shutdown.

I can guess the next game going to shutdown
    It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

can you send my lvl 84 upgrade rewards please

Mage of Multitudes alichak000 has a few fans. alichak000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Guess the Eternal part of the name didn't refer to how long it would be around.
    Hey, what happened to you and R2Games- did you get... fired.
    Help me out here!
    Please consider giving me some reputation!
    (It will be at the bottom left corner of my post!)

Quote Originally Posted by alichak000 View Post
    Hey, what happened to you and R2Games- did you get... fired.
    Nope...he found himself a better position at another company...
    When you have a Problem - www.r2games.com/support

Herald of Harkenings NinaandGigi is just another poster. For now....
    The game is still up tho !

Quote Originally Posted by 009.SSJ View Post
    Nope...he found himself a better position at another company...
    You pronounced "a position at a better company" wrong but its ok, i get it all those hours spent watching game and game die must be tiring(jk i hold no bad feeling i quit of my own accord long ago xD and poking fun at something that everyone who played the game saw coming 2-3 years ago)

Squire of Statements MartinRocks! is just another poster. For now....
    It's funny to think that R2Games totally forget Eternal Saga even planning to shut down the game after posting an information last November 28...

~~~Eternal Saga~~~

~~~Server S36~~~

~~~Rikudo_Sennin~~~

~~~Guild:TITANS~~~

~~~Guild Position:VICE~~~

~~~81k BR & Level 68~~~

Are you fooling with us or what? The game is still up even tho it should be shuted down yestarday! What's with all this? :/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast