Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New with archer class,help!

Hello
    As an archer what sylph should I use. Dark or light to build as main?
    I really do not like electro be cause it is 1 target.
    Thanks for any advice.

Originally posted by DreamyHeart77 View Post
    Hello
    As an archer what sylph should I use. Dark or light to build as main?
    I really do not like electro be cause it is 1 target.
    Thanks for any advice.
    Not sure that sylphs really are class specific. Both Fire and Electro raise your Patk as an archer and that can be a good thing.

Sure Electro may be 1 target, but some skills when fighting lets say in class specific target the main person namely who you are fighting and not their sylphs and eudaemon. I'd give them all a try, see what one is working best for you.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

that depends if your archer is class advance or kh or neither.
      if you are not class advance yet then just use hade sylph since it have the attack all ability and hp steal skills . plus you get a 5% def buff if it is equipped . and have a battle eudaemon as your main since you need a healer for your archer .
      when you become class adv its good to have the electro sylph since you mostly deal with crit hit and your eudaemon can heal you and attack . espeically the battle oracle
      when you become kh you want a sylph that does multiple damage cause you want that passive hunter skill to activate so you can do more damage and weaken them . so that can eaither be light or dark sylphs .

Comment

Working...
      X