Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Pre-Launch Maintenance 12/1 0:30 AM PST (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    does any 1 know were we getting truncheons from which shop will they be in as its not athenas or ares wars
    You can get them from Imperial War
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
      You can get them from Imperial War
      ty 4 the information thats great news

Comment

titan temple is not working cant enter it even thought I'm knighted

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
          titan temple is not working cant enter it even thought I'm knighted
          Can you tell me is the issue this:

you go to the titan temple, then the pyramid and click and then nothing happens. is it this issue or another issue entirely? As much information as you can give will be helpful in getting this reported in case it differs from an issue we've already got reported.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            City Buildings will automatically upgrade as the character upgrades without the use of Gold

can we all get a refund on gold spent on building upgrades lmao

does any 1 know were we getting truncheons from which shop will they be in as its not athenas or ares wars
            I believe Empire Truncheons will be in the imperial war rewards shop, you should give that a peek at your convenience. Please know though, this is a learning curve for us all so thank you for your patience
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
              With Guild battle now being replaced, and the rewards changed as well, how do we obtain Insignia and Honor from this new format?, is Medialion's now going to be done away with? or are we back to the days of farming in BG's to get our source of honor?
              I took a look at the guide for the Imperial war and it does not say. I also went and saw the rewards shop pages. Insignias are giving win or lose, a nice amount actually... and instead of honour per say they are giving those medallions that give honour based on your win or loss. So these items will still be included just in a different way
              Last edited by GM_Magik; 12-01-2016, 05:28 PM.

Comment

awesome job as usual

How about a working titan temple for everyone?

Comment

after I loged in today went to tian city to do titan temple clicked on the pyrimd and after I clicked on it nothing happened that is as far as it gose I'm a kighted player on s225 and I'm not the only one who is having the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                    Can you tell me is the issue this:

you go to the titan temple, then the pyramid and click and then nothing happens. is it this issue or another issue entirely? As much information as you can give will be helpful in getting this reported in case it differs from an issue we've already got reported.
                    this is the problem after logging in today after the patch on s225 myself and other who are knighted can not do titan temple we go to titan city click on the titan temple but and after that nothing happens dose not load the next screen to do the event

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
                      this is the problem after logging in today after the patch on s225 myself and other who are knighted can not do titan temple we go to titan city click on the titan temple but and after that nothing happens dose not load the next screen to do the event
                      We'll go ahead and get this reported for you as welll.. it does not seem to be everyone or even all of the pre-patch servers.. so please just hang in there. I know this is frustrating as anything and I would have to encourage you to send a support ticket because right now... that's all we have to go with. if we hear anything of a fix or resolution we'll let you know.

Comment

I took a look at the guide for the Imperial war and it does not say. I also went and saw the rewards shop pages. Insignias are giving win or lose, a nice amount actually... and instead of honour per say they are giving those medallions that give honour based on your win or loss. So these items will still be included just in a different way
                        Thank you Mentor_Magik appreciate it very much

Comment

I believe Empire Truncheons will be in the imperial war rewards shop, you should give that a peek at your convenience. Please know though, this is a learning curve for us all so thank you for your patience
                          A complete dossier would be nice from the devs SINCE they are the ones who made this *oh I am so tired for cussing out tonight, so they get a free pass* for the rest of us to play and have frustrations that follow.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

well actualy i can only see the patch notes cuz kabam doesnt get this patch till 8th dec so what shall i look at again dear mentor if the patch notes showed us the shop items and winning and losing rewards would be nice but alas this is r2 they dont like giving alot of info at the best of times

i will prob go look at vids on utube from the site that cant be named as they are more informative in this case

Comment

has someone a picture of the new VIP wheel?

Comment

Originally posted by Terriermon1234 View Post
                                has someone a picture of the new VIP wheel?
                                I didn't notice any apparent difference. I did a few refreshes and nothing jumped out at me as different.
                                S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                                1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                                EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                                Lukoi

Comment

Working...
                                X