Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/01 03:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/01 03:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 1st of Dec. at 3:30 AM EST(0:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

Patch Note:
    Reset servers and refreshed event data to ensure proper game function.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 11-30-2016, 03:55 AM.

will the rest of the servers get 6.3 patch now... cause some of the servers we merged with got it... but S63 did not get it yet...

Comment

s63 isn't merged with any of the servers that got the patch, according the to prepatch release. Which server do you think got it?
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

when is the new patch coming through for server s569? will it be after chaos wars is over since chaos wars will be no more

Comment

when is the new patch coming through for server s569? will it be after chaos wars is over since chaos wars will be no more
          For the rest of us, within a week... so next Wednesday night to Thursday morning, US times.

And YES, we will have our CW stuff to be spending on before it happens.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i forgot what servers we merged with but i was told that some that we did merge with was getting the new patch
            Last edited by miraclebaby1512; 12-02-2016, 06:05 AM.

Comment

so when does the rest of the servers get the new patch ???
              Last edited by miraclebaby1512; 12-02-2016, 06:11 AM.

Comment

so when does the rest of the servers get the new patch ???
                Read my last reply and do some math.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X