Crystal crisis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal crisis

I'm making this topic for a friend of mine, as she for some reason cannot log on to the forum. She's having quite a few issues in regards of the game/her purchases/R2.

She cashed during Point of Interest week, but did not receive the crystals, so she sent a ticket about it. She got a response 2 days later, and got her crystals. But she's quite frustrated, because she missed the points from PoI, space rocks (from daily recharge pack of the time), and missed her desired Dragon Crystal purchase in limited daily sale. So she sent a ticket a ticket about that, and requested R2 to give her the stuffs that she missed on, or a refund of the purchase, as she's not touched the crystals she received, nor opened the packs provided alongside of the recharge(s). So could a moderator please forward this case, thanks.

Case #: 585937

We are entering the weekend, so the refund request will need to sit on the back burner until Monday comes around.

Might I mention that the missed POI items are not likely to be granted, and should your friend receive a refund, her account will be banned as per our refund/chargeback policy.
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-03-2016, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Well that is really unfortunate, especially when considering that the player in question is Vip 8 even after just 3-4 weeks of playing. Oh well, thanks for the response anyways.

Comment

Working...
      X