+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Update for Maintenance

Priest of Pontifications Dr.Superman needs to be monitored by the Mods. Dr.Superman needs to be monitored by the Mods. Dr.Superman needs to be monitored by the Mods.
    haha once again r2 games does **** poor maintaince....

All this cool stuff and not all servers get it...

and some stuff doesn't even work

true ruth1!! ive seen that too and id love to be able to access the Euda and enchanted rings. it would really make the lvl 50 bracket a lot more exciting!! also i tried using one of the enchanted rings i had in a box (touble clicking it) and it did open. and we can also use dream breaker cards for extra nm abyss attempts. but again we have no access to the systems.
    if its meant to work plz fix it soon!! thanxx
    Last edited by Erinnyen; 12-16-2016 at 05:35 PM.

lvl 55+ now has acces to eudaemon and enchanted rings,we dont have the tabs to upgrade them,however i just obtained temporary blessing points for eudaemon and when i click them i get the upgrading tab. will try later today to actually upgrade them

i just checked,it actually allowed me to upgrade it and my eudaemon is now lvl 2.
    hoping it is indeed intended to be 55+, would be weird otherwise that they changed something that should only get an extra lvl.

Priest of Pontifications Dr.Superman needs to be monitored by the Mods. Dr.Superman needs to be monitored by the Mods. Dr.Superman needs to be monitored by the Mods.
    eudmon and enchanted rings are now level 55, all items have been changed to match the level you unlock them....

however once again the developers forgot the second part of game update maintence so the panels and quests related still unlock at the past level of below or...60 65, 70, 75 etc....

you can access them during events only though as a temperory work around..

If they are not aware of the bugs already....... they should be now with the 200 or so tickets that have been submitted on the subject.

especialy by those who have lost their hard earned or bought enchanted rings....

Squire of Statements Maelael is just another poster. For now....
    no level upgrade to the free nymphs!? are you kidding?! some of us dont have the cash to blow on these preimum nymphs! I would love to see Soleli's max level boosted!!!

if you do events every day or save for the event the priemum nymphs show up... it takes about 2 years to earn one...

Squire of Statements Hotscrock has a few fans. Hotscrock has a few fans. Hotscrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Superman View Post
    All this cool stuff and not all servers get it...
    Maintenance was for all servers. If you are talking about Dragonian Duel and Solo Showdown please move on.

Its good to see again players sharing information in forums instead of misguiding people or purely hating. Thanks ruth, Erinnyen and stankaldenback

This time pretty much all the updates were for cashers, so I think theres nothing wrong with the nymphs. Premium Nymphs are PREMIUM for some reason. Its just a reflection of the huge increasing gap between free players and cashers in the game.

Players who "dont have the cash to blow on these preimum nymphs" still can try the hard way. It takes time and it's not easy but give more results than just complaining about something that wont happen.

I have friends that didnt used scoops while cool shop wasnt working and managed to save enough to get Illustria in cool shop when it was fixed. Ilustria needs 500 scoops and Krishna needs 667. Good luck.

I can understand free players complaining about (the good) Orbs enchantment or Dark Dragon that are EXCLUSIVE to cashers. But nymphs not, they can be bought without recharged gold and i see that as motivation for players get a premium nymph.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Superman View Post
    If you do events every day or save for the event the priemum nymphs show up... it takes about 2 years to earn one...
    2 years? Please dont misguide people and stop spending on useless things like Happy Fight spins and you can get it much earlier than you think.

Considering you are VIP and you can clear Guild Dungeon this means 175 rgc daily (5250 per month).
    To mantain VIP it costs 639 rgc/month, but even so that will give you a net profit of 4611 rgc/month.
    Ilustria will take less than 2 months (8000 rgc) and Krishna will take 3 months (12800 rgc).

Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
    Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
    Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Quote Originally Posted by Hotscrock View Post
    Maintenance was for all servers. If you are talking about Dragonian Duel and Solo Showdown please move on.

Its good to see again players sharing information in forums instead of misguiding people or purely hating. Thanks ruth, Erinnyen and stankaldenback

This time pretty much all the updates were for cashers, so I think theres nothing wrong with the nymphs. Premium Nymphs are PREMIUM for some reason. Its just a reflection of the huge increasing gap between free players and cashers in the game.

Players who "dont have the cash to blow on these preimum nymphs" still can try the hard way. It takes time and it's not easy but give more results than just complaining about something that wont happen.

I have friends that didnt used scoops while cool shop wasnt working and managed to save enough to get Illustria in cool shop when it was fixed. Ilustria needs 500 scoops and Krishna needs 667. Good luck.

I can understand free players complaining about (the good) Orbs enchantment or Dark Dragon that are EXCLUSIVE to cashers. But nymphs not, they can be bought without recharged gold and i see that as motivation for players get a premium nymph.

2 years? Please dont misguide people and stop spending on useless things like Happy Fight spins and you can get it much earlier than you think.

Considering you are VIP and you can clear Guild Dungeon this means 175 rgc daily (5250 per month).
    To mantain VIP it costs 639 rgc/month, but even so that will give you a net profit of 4611 rgc/month.
    Ilustria will take less than 2 months (8000 rgc) and Krishna will take 3 months (12800 rgc).
    2 years is maxium not minium.... and no returned gold is wasted..

The higher your br and level depending on if you are in a top guild and how many events you save for..

if your vip has been actived.

If you save the ice creams you can get it for far cheaper then buying the shop.

hence the reason i posted what i did...

which states there is mulitple ways to earn one in as few words as possible.. doi

tried upgrading my Eud on my level 59 chars.. and it wont let me. I click the Eud stones and it only gives the option to sell them.. not to use them. not even during the event today. not sure how people have a rank 2 when there clearly is no way to upgrade it yet. hoping this is fixed soon as my chars could really use that increase in br.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast