titan temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• titan temple

How in the heck does anyone that doesn't cash get anywhere in titan temple? I'm 11mil br knight and it's like trying to solo tok nm (before it was removed). Another free event that favors cashers. And 500 balens/bb for a skill, are you freaking kidding me??

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    How in the heck does anyone that doesn't cash get anywhere in titan temple? I'm 11mil br knight and it's like trying to solo tok nm (before it was removed). Another free event that favors cashers. And 500 balens/bb for a skill, are you freaking kidding me??
    I am about 10 mil and I beat 7 tiers in titan temple. Did not start using skills until the 4th tier. Don't think I got lucky with matching either, had top cross server players on 5th tier. Once you beat 5th tier, it starts over again

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      I am about 10 mil and I beat 7 tiers in titan temple. Did not start using skills until the 4th tier. Don't think I got lucky with matching either, had top cross server players on 5th tier. Once you beat 5th tier, it starts over again
      What class are you? Second tier all are 18mil plus for me
      Last edited by Spanky28; 12-08-2016, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
        What class are you? Second tier all are 18mil plus for me
        I am an archer. Wow, did you attack same group more than once? At least their life does not reset if you die. I guess it all depends on which region you are in. I have the top cross server players on 5th tier on the 2nd set of 5, 22 mil being highest.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          I am an archer. Wow, did you attack same group more than once? At least their life does not reset if you die. I guess it all depends on which region you are in. I have the top cross server players on 5th tier on the 2nd set of 5, 22 mil being highest.
          Think it is probably harder for knights but 1st tier took 2 tries the 2nd tier killed 1 with the skill 1st attempt but they were revived 2nd attempt

Comment

My only issue in Titan Temple is when there more than 1 Frigga to heal/shield the whole opponent team. The wortst was when I fought 4 Frigga + 4 battles oracle... :/
            Also, each tree reset, all combinaison of ppl you fight are different (one day you fight against A,B,C,D...the next day it's C,E,F,A...etc)
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            Guild : SHIELD
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

wat is wrong with big hitter all of a sudden they all switch to friggas and battle oracles and all heal to death so u cant get anything in titan temple

r2 has screwed players over again and again

thank god theirs no titans to contend with then that event will be dead cuz only cashers will play it
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-09-2016, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                My only issue in Titan Temple is when there more than 1 Frigga to heal/shield the whole opponent team. The wortst was when I fought 4 Frigga + 4 battles oracle... :/
                Also, each tree reset, all combinaison of ppl you fight are different (one day you fight against A,B,C,D...the next day it's C,E,F,A...etc)
                It changes every time the tree refreshes. If you clear all 5 stages, it resets and all 5 stages are different.

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                wat is wrong with big hitter all of a sudden they all switch to friggas and battle oracles and all heal to death so u cant get anything in titan temple

r2 has screwed players over again and again

thank god theirs no titans to contend with then that event will be dead cuz only cashers will play it
                Yeah, it's been a few weeks now since a lot of the stronger people switched to Friggas. I still don't understand why. Maybe it's because they already have all the attack power they need, so now they're stacking defense and healing.

I expect things to change again as more people get the newer Titans.
                S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                Lukoi

Comment

Once again, i am unable to beat even first level at 11mil

Comment

if you dont have a frigga or a merge sylph you are pretty much lucked out in there. i am a 13m knight and i get to clear tier 3 and thats about it . its more of a def and strategy when frigga uses that shiled all ability . the only way to stand a chance in there is to have 5 titans and the combo is shield, forget skills for all, awaken right away and then block for all . then you will have a chance inside all of the frigga lover users.
                    as for an archer if you are above 8m br you can clear tier one every day till you are able to build to animate more titans since the archer have their nice 2 passive skills which deals havey damage if it activates .
                    titan temple is all about patients and strategy plus a little bit of yelling at your machine to see progress.
                    as a little tip if you dont have a sylph that is merge then just use the poseidan sylph , since your eudaemon will die and only have to worry about shielding yourself and healing .

Comment

It's easy for archer to clear Titan temp , try doing it with a Mage or knight n I'll know how hard it is.
                      This how I do it n I'm only 9mill br I can only go to 3rd stage.,
                      Turn off Titan skill if u run into frigga. Than use rage rune to power ur deciced de Attk to get the opponent health down before they turn syphl mode n try to die before they heal than. Keep doing that until u kill the one with frigga.

Comment

Originally posted by neobahamutt View Post
                        It's easy for archer to clear Titan temp , try doing it with a Mage or knight n I'll know how hard it is.
                        This how I do it n I'm only 9mill br I can only go to 3rd stage.,
                        Turn off Titan skill if u run into frigga. Than use rage rune to power ur deciced de Attk to get the opponent health down before they turn syphl mode n try to die before they heal than. Keep doing that until u kill the one with frigga.
                        I have an archer too but their eudaemon keeps healing them at eh beginning of teh battle so its hard for me to pass just level 1 with those battle oracble flooding the game.

Comment

Frigga adds to both Def's and HP so some wear it to add BR. try chaos rune it hits heros and you might get lucky and it hits a strong archer. btw i dont wear frigga overnight and i'm in the top 100 on my cluster

Comment

I actually think it's hilarious that the big cashers use all the frigga's and oracles there, just shows me they are scared of us getting something for free to help us catch up and butt hurt that they paid big money for those titans. Really it's no different than all the mounts they paid big money for that are now free with beast souls. If they had a way to stop us there, they would. Not all of them do that but it just shows the true colors of those that do lol.

Comment

Most people with a Frigga only keep it on at log out because it gives them more of a BR boost compared to the others. Others main Frigga so obviously they keep it on always, meanwhile others use Frigga and Knight as punishment for all the complaining and not nice PMs they get.

I'm amused people are complaining about Oracles.Those are a non-issue in TT compared to Knight mons and Friggas, at least for archers. If you're an archer and having trouble then you seriously need to buff up more with scrolls/tea and work on your stats. Things been easy for me since 11m BR.
                              Last edited by Phaenix; 02-01-2017, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X