Game Master carried by swallows. (African or European?)
1. You’re probably going to need more Coins at the beginning of your journey. Focus on upgrading your RockDragons - like Earthquake, who yields the most Coins per minute.
2. Combat is unlocked once you reach level 10. Make sure you join in the Dragon Tournament - and earn 2 Gems! Prizes reset every 12 hours, so get going.
3. Upgrade your Rock, Fire and Water Dragons to 5 stars. These 3 are your go-to problem-solvers for everything at the start. And don’t forget about those main quests either!
4. Challenge the Boss Battle every day, and take out the Level 7 Flaming Rock Dragon for a whopping 5 x 15 = 75 Souls! You get unlimited free attempts and the Souls you win can go toward buying a Dark Dragon.
5. Once your dragon is powerful enough, take on some brutal Level 10 Hedgehog Dragons (unlimited attempts). Winning earns you China Dragon Shards, and 5 Shards = 1 Egg.
6. Expand your terrain to new islands! First, you’ll need to add some Friends. *Follow the requirements closely!
7. Once you have a Friend join the game, you’ll win Gems x5 and Lv. 1 Jewels x5!
Check these out in Gear > Jewel.
8. Your Mail is located just below the icon for your character level in the top-left of the screen. Click the envelope icon to check any Mail you might get!
9. Formation and Dragon classes are the key to winning. If you have 3 Dragons from 6 different classes, you’ll get bonuses to your Battle Rating and find it easier to win battles.
10. Breeding two different dragons will yield two different classes of egg. For example, breeding a Rock Dragon with a Plant Dragon produces a Tornado Dragon, possessing both Rock AND Plant properties!