Wartune Kabam Server Launch for 12/16 @ 09:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Kabam Server Launch for 12/16 @ 09:00 AM EST

Kabam's platform will be releasing a new server for Wartune. Server S201 will be a new East Coast Server, opening on December 16th at 09:00 AM EST.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

Hello.
    I would like to know if the Kabam platform is equal to R2, if the events are the same etc.
    equals?

Comment

Originally posted by baltazar View Post
      Hello.
      I would like to know if the Kabam platform is equal to R2, if the events are the same etc.
      equals?
      The Wartune specific events are the same across these two platforms. There are some site specific events that R2 uses their site for that can give in game rewards via a code or direct mail, such as the r2 Perks, which gives rewards across a variety of the games on the site. They also do Holiday type promotions using the r2games site that are not part of Kabam.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Can you tell me when a server will open on the US East continent of R2 Games?

Comment

Originally posted by baltazar View Post
          Can you tell me when a server will open on the US East continent of R2 Games?
          Not specifically, they go in cycles. Within the next 2 weeks likely one will open up on the East Coast.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

what about merging all kabam euro servers theirs not many left lmao

kabam euro servers are dying like r2 servers now

Comment

Working...
            X