Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Amulet selling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amulet selling

Can anyone tell me how we sell our extra amulets in Homestead. I click on the item in the menu and it shows "SELL" but nothing happens when you click on it.

Go to where you can equip amulets, click on the extra amulet you have and sell should be a button under the picture when it comes up saying "Sell" click it and it'll say are you sure you want to sell this rare amulet, etc.. and it'll give you a sell back of so many spirit ess for the quality of the amulet you sold.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsymax33 View Post
      Can anyone tell me how we sell our extra amulets in Homestead. I click on the item in the menu and it shows "SELL" but nothing happens when you click on it.
      If its Zeus series amulets, it is bugged and cant be sold at current moment.

Comment

yea its a zeus amulet,got the same problem,cant sell ,i press sell nothing happends

Comment

yea,,,,zeus series cant sell,,,,when they fix it,so i can sell it
          IGN : yuna
          server : s236
          IGN : nenekPeot
          server : s310

Comment

Thank you all for the quick replies .

I have 5 extra armments and all are Zeus series so maybe one day they will fix this bug .

again thks for the help

Comment

I can not sell ANY amulets at this time....that includes Zeus, Cupid, Pandora, Aegis, Wand of Grace, and Jingle Bells.....
              Will appreciate a response. I have sent 2 tickets over a 2 week period and no response that way. 23 April 2017

Comment

Originally posted by onlyquester View Post
                I can not sell ANY amulets at this time....that includes Zeus, Cupid, Pandora, Aegis, Wand of Grace, and Jingle Bells.....
                Will appreciate a response. I have sent 2 tickets over a 2 week period and no response that way. 23 April 2017
                These series cant be sold.

Comment

zeus series amulet can not sell,pls fix it soon

WoW Classic is a version of the hugely popular MMORPG World of Warcraft in which you can play the game in it's original state - before the release of WoW's first expansion set in 2007: The Burning Crusade. You need wow classic gold in wow.The following year another expansion set, Wrath of the Lich King, arrived. Since then, five expansions have been released at two year intervals; Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, Legion, and finally, Battle of Azeroth in 2018.
                  Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                    These series cant be sold.
                    yea nothing can get sold or recycled....just another great bonus from this game....

we spend on homestead decors, just to let them catch dust in inventory soon something replaces it (which happens quite fast) and same for the dumb ammus. Litterly everything thats added to this game in last year or so, is worthless after a short while.

gooooodjob devs! Keep pushin and soon you have nothing to push for

Comment

Working...
                    X