Bug with Fragarch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug with Fragarch

My husband have a big problem with her Fragarach. He try to enchant, and de fragarach, disappear. He's not selling it, is not put them away she only
    just disappear with a bug. We play this game until 5 years now, he write to the support, and the support telling that he probably not guaramtee
    tohave it anymore...
    that's very unfair...

So be careful guy's to bug when you enchant your fragarach...

i dont think this possible. try to relog in. and sort.
    if it is still missing, the possible reasons are sold, dropped, destroyed.

Comment

there an inventory glitch

Comment

"My husband" "her fragarach" which is it o/o
        Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Sorry I'm speaking french, but we try to relog, we try to see what's happens, but we think that's a glitch or something like that cause we are very sure, the item was not dropped,
          sold or something like that.

Comment

when i open my CS account my fragarach disappear i don't know where it is please help with my weapon (Knight)

Comment

If your frag weapon isn't equipped on your character, try looking through your inventory. If your frag is not there, send a ticket and we will try our best to get it restored.
              If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

What Ticket ?

Comment

Originally posted by lord911 View Post
                  What Ticket ?
                  You will have to submit a ticket.
                  If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Working...
                  X