Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Game Interface

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Game Interface

Hello!

I want to tell about game interface in this guide.

1. Display panel of game resources. You can view in this place information about resources:
      1. VIP: view the current level of your VIP. Click to crown icon for see detail information and advantages;
      2. Diamonds, topazes: Premium currency in League of Angels II. Topazes may be claimed from recharge, diamonds — from game options (dungeons, daily login, arena, etc). May be used in general shop, some events.
      3. Gold: May be obtained in daily events, dungeon, quests, shops. Used in equipment and relic enhance, hero augment.
      4. Stamina: May be bought with diamonds. Costs for complete to elite dungeons and normal dungeons.
    2. Event panel. You can view all events (daily and timely) in this panel. Click to icon of each event for join. If you want to change settings, click to buttons around map.

3. Gameplay panel. Battle quests, daily events (for example, arena, abyss, etc). Click to icon and begin complete them.

4. Panel of game systems. You can show and use game systems, as mount, equipment, recycle, hero, shop, relics, etc.

5. Chat. You can meet with other players and speak in chat. For message sending, input your words and touch button “Enter”.

6. AFK panel. In this screenshot isn’t available this panel. In AFK panel you can to view current conditions of Palace Dungeon, rewards, bonuses.
    Thank you for attention. Have the nice game.
    Last edited by Etincelle; 12-17-2016, 09:19 AM.

You forgot the multiple "Recharge" buttons just in case anyone forgot. *sarcasm intensifies*

Click image for larger version

Name:	ymBZQlR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	328.0 KB
ID:	1728466

Comment

I am so new to this game that I cannot find a way to change an active hero for a new one. I would so appreciate help finding out how it's done. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FireGrace View Post
        I am so new to this game that I cannot find a way to change an active hero for a new one. I would so appreciate help finding out how it's done. Thanks
        It is a little bit hidden. If you click on the squad icon and then the hero you want to replace, there is a button that says Replace that you can use to swap out heroes. Click image for larger version

Name:	Replace.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	652.2 KB
ID:	1728602
        Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Working...
        X