Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 Christmas Adventure 2016 - Presents & Prizes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like this doesn't show up for Kabam players at all? I don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by dated3415 View Post
      Looks like this doesn't show up for Kabam players at all? I don't see it.
      This does look to be specific to r2games players. Kabam hasn't done these types of promotions in the past, not sure why.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

*** wartune isnt included ?

Comment

This does look to be specific to r2games players. Kabam hasn't done these types of promotions in the past, not sure why.
          Yay, yet another event that kabam players don't get access to it, but we still have to face them in all the cross server events, although we start with a few minuses. Just take kabam out of the list and lets see if they will start playing by the book as all the other platforms do. My opinion is that the minute the recharges will stop, that's when kabam will decide to actually do something for us, other then cashing out.
          User: W T F TotEu
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam Europe S19
          Don't Love And Cry, Just ... Have Fun And Smile

Comment

so *** timezone is the event in, ****** incompetent fools.

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
              so *** timezone is the event in, ****** incompetent fools.
              EST. Happy Holidays.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Is anyone been able to get all 6 pieces for the santa's little helper event? I have 4 but can't get the sleigh and reindeer

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  Is anyone been able to get all 6 pieces for the santa's little helper event? I have 4 but can't get the sleigh and reindeer
                  same here man

Comment

nope same here.... no sleigh no reindeer.... well wait I saw the sleigh but whin I clicked on it it say system error and didn't give it to me :////////

Comment

Originally posted by SierraRed View Post
                      nope same here.... no sleigh no reindeer.... well wait I saw the sleigh but whin I clicked on it it say system error and didn't give it to me :////////
                      you refreshed the page over and over ?
                      or just waited till they appear on screen ?

Comment

Why could they not have waited until they are in office to bring these special events out? Instead of releasing it on the 24th, wait until 26th when they should be in to check things out. They know there could be issues.
                        Last edited by R262181389; 12-25-2016, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tunafan View Post
                          Event is broken for me. Only got 5 points for checking in. Sharing to facebook gave no points and lighting the tree gave no points either.

This is what lighting the tree said for me, but still only at 5 points.

For FB share u need to click collect button right by FB share button lol
                          and each day u check in u get only 5 pts and only n 5th day u can get 20 pts.

Comment

For me event is working just fine even without that santa thingy i have 75 pts

Comment

For the collect 6 items event, are we supposed to refresh the page our self or let it refresh on its own?

Comment

bloody hell...this devs are so ret.arded
                                3rd day in the row and this event dont work
                                still only 4 items i get

Comment

Working...
                                X