• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
    can u use english
    Originally posted by xuefvfxrn View Post
    can you read? No.
    Я не в порядке
    If you two want to bicker, take it to PM. Further off-topic posts will be removed.

Comment

new servers kill population on old servers bus it gets really boring after some time ,i would suggest to merge all servers in to one , it would be good xp for all players,i know time zone make dificult to make it so but if you make events like TT and and such 2 times a day but only available to enter it once it would be balanced do no players acttualy lose anything , only gotor would be problem , maybe it would need new time that fits all timezones........cus all servers are dieing slowly but they are ...till there is no players left

Comment

2 3 and 4 wasnt that bug abusers servers as well wonder why they are dead ppl who didnt abuse bugs left i suppose
        Wow, but someone dares very far out of the window,
        there are by out-of-the-way players who play alone in front of them,
        for this reason I feel cheeky that these have no right to it.
        Do not be surprised you are attacked.

Comment

Server Merge

Please Merge our server (S13 Sharp Summit) with other good server. Our server is dead
          Game: Crystal Saga II
          IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
          Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

A new server merge has been announced here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....66#post1587166

Comment

at this point they need to make a choice, merge all same timezone servers, or close cs2.
              i understand from a cash standpoint that cs2 isnt worth the devs time, they messed it up early and
              as a result lost basically all of it following.
              this makes it a bad investment of their time when they can fix more successful games.
              regardless its negligence that has caused cs2 to suffer, as is R2's online reputation reinforced as badly as it is.
              they messed up, stop opening new servers, give new players a boost instead of new servers, give ppl a reason to get stronger instead of making alts,
              get more players and give the devs a reason to actually look this way.
              if it is too much to ask, tomoro is maitenance day (if the devs dont forget again), shut cs, or fix it, simple.
              in the meantime, i ask all players to quit, stop spending or take a break as i have until something is done.
              if it wont be fixed, it isnt worth ur time invested when there are loads of free games to play

Comment

This is a very good thought bro. They post another idiot merger when there are servers that have been around 4 months longer and haven't even gotten looked at. They do need to close the game is this is th best they can do. They are by far the worst internet gaming company ive ever encountered by a very big margin. they are all wastes.
                Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by R225092062 View Post
                  at this point they need to make a choice, merge all same timezone servers, or close cs2.
                  i understand from a cash standpoint that cs2 isnt worth the devs time, they messed it up early and
                  as a result lost basically all of it following.
                  this makes it a bad investment of their time when they can fix more successful games.
                  regardless its negligence that has caused cs2 to suffer, as is R2's online reputation reinforced as badly as it is.
                  they messed up, stop opening new servers, give new players a boost instead of new servers, give ppl a reason to get stronger instead of making alts,
                  get more players and give the devs a reason to actually look this way.
                  if it is too much to ask, tomoro is maitenance day (if the devs dont forget again), shut cs, or fix it, simple.
                  in the meantime, i ask all players to quit, stop spending or take a break as i have until something is done.
                  if it wont be fixed, it isnt worth ur time invested when there are loads of free games to play
                  Up. I hope more players actually take time to heed this advice other than mindlessly spending without thinking of the repercussions.
                  Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

I really think Serv 1 needs a merge most of all since we have like 30 peep

Comment

if they close game that would be alot of reimbursements for ppl who devoted time and money into the game im over 1k invested allrdy and there are bigger cashers then myself think ahead before u speak about closing a game down lmfao u must be a freebie loader

Comment

if they close game that would be alot of reimbursements for ppl who devoted time and money into the game im over 1k invested allrdy and there are bigger cashers then myself think ahead before u speak about closing a game down lmfao u must be a freebie loader
                        Just going to clarify the usual procedure for closed games, and keep in mind that it is to the team's discretion. Generally speaking, crystals recharged within a certain timeframe (to be declared by the team) can be transferred to another game [at your choosing] from a pre-selected list. Note that this does not apply to every recharge ever made (think of it as purchasing a pair of shoes, using them for months, and then demanding a refund after the store closes).
                        Last edited by Reverie; 05-03-2017, 09:40 AM.

Comment

actually im a casher, which is why i find it disheartening r2 dont care about the game, theres bugs that have been here for months.
                          as a company i cans ee why they shud focus on the larger income games but they cant jus disregard the lower populated games.
                          they wont reinburse u also but bless u for thinking that lmao
                          still, id rather the game shut down now, than in 6 months down the line when i may have poured more time+money into it.
                          unfortunately, as long as ppl cash they wont be inclined to take action to fix or decide on the future of the game

Comment

Please merge more it is not even a week passed and new merge was a cut into own meat is again dead,
                            not see somewhere s10,11 singled times but this so rare that one can not count to it

Comment

junction

Can someone tell me if someday r2 is going to do junction servers?

Comment

Originally posted by renanrennerrl View Post
                                Can someone tell me if someday r2 is going to do junction servers?
                                Several server merges have already taken place ([S5 & S6], [S7 & S9], and [S10, S11, & S13]), so it is something that's slowly unraveling.

Comment

Working...
                                X