+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Merge servers and stop making new ones

Moderator Reverie probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Reverie probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Reverie probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Reverie probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Reverie probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Reverie probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Reverie probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Reverie probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Reverie probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Reverie probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Reverie probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Reverie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
    can u use english
    Quote Originally Posted by xuefvfxrn View Post
    can you read? No.
    Я не в порядке
    If you two want to bicker, take it to PM. Further off-topic posts will be removed.

[ Forum can't help you? File a support ticket here ]

new servers kill population on old servers bus it gets really boring after some time ,i would suggest to merge all servers in to one , it would be good xp for all players,i know time zone make dificult to make it so but if you make events like TT and and such 2 times a day but only available to enter it once it would be balanced do no players acttualy lose anything , only gotor would be problem , maybe it would need new time that fits all timezones........cus all servers are dieing slowly but they are ...till there is no players left

Quote Originally Posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
    2 3 and 4 wasnt that bug abusers servers as well wonder why they are dead ppl who didnt abuse bugs left i suppose
    Wow, but someone dares very far out of the window,
    there are by out-of-the-way players who play alone in front of them,
    for this reason I feel cheeky that these have no right to it.
    Do not be surprised you are attacked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7