This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S3 is dead ok`??

if r2 dont merge servers soon then its long until u shut cs2 down.
    u know total players in s3 is me and 2 others? lol its drop dead boring.
    and guess what its not wierd at all, since u r2 dont EVER MAKE UP NEW EVENTS OR ANYTHING.
    cs2 has been 6 months and all events ever been here is token token token

Comment

Is there any reason why they haven't been merged? Or have i missed something? There are literally 5 or 6 active players on my server and its rather depressing...

there are literally 2 of us left, and we live in completely different time zones so its like being the only one on the server, so as king of s10, gimme merge aight, with s9 tho because i wanna 1v1 DOshade#21
      Last edited by Reverie; 02-13-2017, 08:16 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

that's lonely dooshefacebag

Comment

This is absolutely patheticcccccccccccccc

Okay there are hardly any players in s4 besides the 1000s of bots that have swarmed the server thanks to R2 being the absolute laziest development team I have ever seen in my 12 years of online gaming. If we aint getn a merge just tell us for Christ sake so we can abandon this abortion of a server and game. Ever since R2 took over CS it has gone into the toilet. Disgraceful Disgraceful company.
          Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

With the recent merge of S5 and S6, it is promising that other servers will follow suit in due time. It is a step in the right direction, a painfully slow step, but a step forward nonetheless.

Comment

yes Reverie but the fact that they merged s5 and s6 is not a good sign for us in s4.

Comment

JUST FREaking merge the servers already you pile of dumb nitwits that right ban me from the forums cus i am saying the truth
                [Name] (S72)BlackWidow
                [Class]:Rouge (Pure Shadow)
                [Pet]: Emperor Demon (working on gen)
                [Level]:152 Eidoln (working on it)
                [Guild]:
                My Best Friend Is The One Who Brings Out The Best In Me

Comment

Server merging

THE NEW SERVER WANDERING VALLEY IS NOT LOOKING GOOD ATM , LOTS OF PLAYERS STOPPED PLAYING HERE AND THOSE PLAYERS
                  ARE THE ONE WHO'S ON THE TOP RANKINGS THERE'S A LOT OF POTENTIAL TO THE OTHER PLAYERS WHO STAYED AND STILL PLAYING
                  BUT IT'S SO BORING JUST HAVING A FEW PLAYERS AND JUST A 2 BIG GUILDS IT'S TURNING INTO A MORE PvE TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT
                  AND I DO THINK THAT MERGING S14 INTO THE OTHER SERVER (S13 OR THE NEWEST SERVER WILL BE FINE) WILL PREVENT THAT TO HAPPEN,
                  OR TO THE OTHER SERVER THAT HAS A FEW PLAYERS TOO.

Comment

All of CSII's servers are PvE, so that's a given. Needless to say that we, moderators, are all in agreement that servers need merging, but time will tell when and which servers will be merged.

Comment

don't hold your breath on merger as long as they are making money and are above water they wont care if we have fun. They just make new servers cause they know that increase the chances of people spend real money to be best on the server. However they are so dumb when it comes to business sense because if they did merger they would create competition and a lottttt more spending. A first year business student could run things better than these guys are. But we are stuck with these clowns unfotuneately. I started giving them a little credit with all the new stuff released last week until we seen how almost everything released was totally bugged and screwed up bad.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                        yes Reverie but the fact that they merged s5 and s6 is not a good sign for us in s4.
                        Merges do not always begin in chronological order. For example, after 126 servers, League of Angels' first server merge started with S16 & S19, and the others eventually followed suit. For CSII to be at only 12 servers when a merge was scheduled shows that the devs are paying attention, at least partly, to the various factors to consider.

Can they pick up the pace? Sure, but the devs like to take long strolls before reaching decisions.

[Update]
                        New merges have just been announced here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....st-2-00-AM-EST

Comment

Merge older servers not newer ones

Idk about all older servers, but S2 is dead and im curious why all the newer servers are getting merged instead of the older ones, I would like to merge S2, S3 and S4 which would make pvp a little more lively.

I didnt include S1 for the same reasons everyone else wants them to be put into the exception list.
                          Last edited by trevin122; 03-20-2017, 05:04 PM.
                          (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

Although older servers have been egging for merges longer, the populace is something to keep in mind.

Newer servers are composed mostly of hoppers (players who jump from one server to the next new server), thus running down their numbers with every new launch. Older servers have more committed players who have spent both time and money on their toons and aren't as likely to hop. This keeps their server populace constant.

That goes without saying that eventually, older servers will happen upon a merge, but the devs are more likely to notice a dwindling in numbers on newer servers thanks to the hoppers.

Comment

Those merges are a joke. They should of merged like S2-S9 (atleast) a looong ago. Something's wrong when even on the merged server just 3 people does PvP events. And top guild's gc isn't moving for 2-3 days lol. Wake up R2...

Comment

merge s3 pls

Comment

Working...
                                X