Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Merge servers and stop making new ones

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prophed View Post
    Many many thanks that they finally merge merge older really super, but much too late since the question also immediately on what account do they come?
    Dead server + dead server = ???
    Or Dead server + fraud server = ???
    For younger servers, perhaps they persuade themselves to give better but also bad consolation
    I hate to break it to you, but all servers are pretty desolate. Any kind of merge beats none at all (with the exception of one unnamed server), so we're going to have to settle with what we're getting.

Comment

the s4 s5 s6 merge definitely has potential. we hve days in s4 where our server gets decent life in it so this merge could spark a decent amount of fun ive already spoken to numerous players who are returning to game in thee servers whith news of merge. So anyone who wants to have some fun come to s4.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

@briansid1981: scared you might get rekt by s1??

Comment

scared lol you tool I have 130k patk and I didn't cheat a single day for it. So no I'm not worried about losing to s1 players because there is no shame in losing to cheats anyway you genius. We can definitely tell your one of the cheats as only a cheat would make such a dumb comment like this. No one fears s1 in cs2 its just no one respects u guys cause you cheated to get what you got. You earned nothing their for your toons mean nothing. Enjoy your lonely server cheater goodbye.

Comment

sorry, i cashed the hell out of my toon after the whole cheating thing went down. I entered the server after the bug. but what do i know. im just a "S1 cheater"

Comment

Scrubta, this guy just "assumes" everyone in S1 is a cheater. I started playing after that patch, He's definitely scared, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                Praise the lord finally. and they were smart enough to leave s1 out and not ruin it. well done
                Though I am from S1, I agree with R2's decision on this, at least until players from other servers get to catch up. Don't want to see another mass exodus of players as what happened in our server due to rampant cheating and R2's poor management of these abuses.

Comment

haha ok cheaters. let me guess u have pink pixie and just vip 6 like that other shujinko cheat lol. hey scruby ninja so tell me your vip level then.

Comment

SALT SALT SALT SALT everywhere!
                    Game: Crystal Saga II
                    IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
                    Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

• Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                      haha ok cheaters. let me guess u have pink pixie and just vip 6 like that other shujinko cheat lol. hey scruby ninja so tell me your vip level then.
                      Perhaps, some players exploit the funds system and spend the money on other alternate accounts. It's a smart way to save a lot of money. Still supports the game though.
                      Last edited by LighTree; 05-24-2017, 04:02 AM.
                      CS I - (S103)Lugh
                      CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

You're just digging your own grave lol. I doubt you will catch us even with the same stuff from the old bug. We already have most cash only systems maxed.
                        What are bugs?

Comment

• my cash systems are maxed also and I didn't cheat to do it like you dummy. VIP 6 with pink pixie shows your guilt right there. So you shouldn't even speak your toon is not legit.

Comment

• Congratulations to merge congratulate in just a few hours of the merge they have completed the last game players who have left the place.
                            The less hourly respect they have made really great S2 handclaps for this

Comment

gladly, im vip 8 and this past week i was 3rd in spender rankings with 51k xtal spent. now, if ud like u can also see the purchased list and then tell me if im a "S1 Cheater" and sadly i dont have a pink pixie because i would rather work on soul than pixie

Comment

my cash systems are maxed also and I didn't cheat to do it like you dummy. VIP 6 with pink pixie shows your guilt right there. So you shouldn't even speak your toon is not legit.
                                Cheat to do it like me? Please do explain how to cheat level 9 zodiac lol... your logic seems to be from another dimension.
                                What are bugs?

Comment

Working...
                                X