Wings Etherealization [Guide]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings Etherealization [Guide]

12/29/2016 Patch includes the Wings Etherealization (WE) system. Here is a simple guide with regards to this new system.

First of all you need to be Level 80 to have this activated.
    The WE consists of eight parts; left and right wing parts with four Reikis - Ocean, Earth, Sky, and Veins Awakened.

You have to Unseal all those Reikis to have a use on each.
    To unseal, you need to have in your inventory a Reiki Activator which can be found at the Fate Shop for 1000 crystals.
    Unsealing the Reikis should be in order; left wing first, Ocean to Veins Reiki. Then right wing, Ocean to Veins.
    Simply click the Reiki. Then Unseal. NOTE: Unsealing a Reiki has a chance to FAIL.

A successful unseal will activate the Reiki and will give you a Random stat boost;
    Str+, Agi+, Int+, End+, Crit Strike+, Penetration Resistance+, PATK+, MATK+, HP+, MP+, Heal+, and Movement Speed+.

If you do not like the stat given, you may Reset using a Clearing Stone which can be found at the Fate Shop for 2400 crystals.
    Resetting Reiki will give you a random stat. NOTE: It is possible that your Clearing Stone is used but that stat does not change.
    Each Reiki has a Skill that you can unlock if left and right wing part has the same stat.

To use the skills, you must have Inferior Reiki Stones which can be obtained from the Channeler at Starglade (x:164, y:35) by exchanging the Superior Reiki Stone.

Each Reiki can be Etherealized using Superior Reiki Stone (SRS).
    Each Etherealize requires 3 SRS and gives 30 points and can reach up to 10,000 points.

PATK +15 for 30 points
    MATK +15 for 30 points

MP +6 for 30 points
    HP +30 for 30 points
    Heal +1 for 30 points

MDEF +15 for 30 points
    PDEF +15 for 30 points

STR +1 for 30 points
    AGI +1 for 30 points
    INT +1 for 30 points
    END +1 for 30 points

Critical Strike +1 for 60 points
    Penetration Resistance +1 for 60 points

Movement Speed +1 for 300 points

Thank you and enjoy!

Wait... does it keep the stats when they're upgraded... Lemme see...

Edit: Well.. it kept them when I upgraded my alts wings a LV... (AL +3 to AL +4)... so this might be one of those rare occasions eh?

Also the stats from it seem to get boosts from %'s...
    Last edited by Sagittarius001; 12-29-2016, 09:47 AM.
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
      Wait... does it keep the stats when they're upgraded... Lemme see...

Edit: Well.. it kept them when I upgraded my alts wings a LV... (AL +3 to AL +4)... so this might be one of those rare occasions eh?

Also the stats from it seem to get boosts from %'s...
      they do get bonuses from soul % but just from soul from my experience ( equips aren't included i meant )

Comment

Yet another cashers dream

Comment

This system is way to expensive 2400 to reset a random chance at stats and you gotta match stats to get the skills. R2 can't have that many people willing to pay that much to be even more op.

Like the 3rd page of the handbook only a handful of people will pay for this ****. And with all the issues this game has and keeps getting worse with each update slightly bugged why are you guys paying r2 for their crappy updates?!?

1 question how do the skills work? i've seen some people already have the skills but it says it requires a item thats not in the game to cast. Is this just more of r2 stupidity and the skills don't need a item to cast or what?
          Last edited by Disguy; 12-29-2016, 09:10 PM.

Comment

The item is what you get daily... or trade 1 superior for 10 of em...
            Last edited by Sagittarius001; 12-30-2016, 08:47 PM.
            Kamikaze Member
            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

ya from the npc i missed that part of the guide and didn't know of the npc or the absorber

Comment

hehe, easy to miss.
                Kamikaze Member

Comment

So could I make all the slots have agility? Or no.
                  💎Crystal Saga💎
                  ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                  ☆Death Tank
                  ☆PvP King at your service
                  ☆Class:Knight
                  Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                  — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                    So could I make all the slots have agility? Or no.
                    yes, you can.

Comment

Wow. Like 3200 agility from it then.. could be op afterall
                      💎Crystal Saga💎
                      ☆Death Tank
                      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

Comment

Adds up. Just unsealing is a pain (I say it's best to use points on it instead of outright cashing.) Took me 30 tries to unlock all 8. Shenanigans I tells ya xD.

Comment

Yep. I have them all unlocked but the hard part for me is getting them all to agility lol only got 3.will def use point system to do rest one day.
                          💎Crystal Saga💎
                          ☆Death Tank

Comment

Working...
                          X