View Poll Results: Choose your favorite!

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hero 1

3 6.38%
  • Hero 2

14 29.79%
  • Hero 3

13 27.66%
  • Hero 4

1 2.13%
  • Hero 5

10 21.28%
  • Hero 6

2 4.26%
  • Hero 7

4 8.51%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Choose Your Favorite Female Hero!

Head Forum Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Choose Your Favorite Female Hero!

Dear Players,

There is now a chance for all of you to help us design a brand new game! We are conducting a survey from Jan 4th to Jan 8th on choosing a new favorite female hero. All you have to do is choose the one that you like! That simple!

The more players who can participate, the faster it'll be to create and build a truly awesome game for everyone!

Name:  hero1-4.png
Views: 783
Size:  843.5 KB
    Name:  hero5-7.png
Views: 755
Size:  603.6 KB
    The Rules: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link or through HelpShift.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Why is it that female armor is frequently so revealing? It is possible to make armor both elegant and functional. =)

Herald of Harkenings StarCloud is just another poster. For now....
    Number 2 is the best

number 6 lol

I choose

3 definitely

they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

7 ish the best

Minstrel of Messages LighTree is just another poster. For now.... LighTree's Avatar
    #4 looks pretty busty hmmmmm

i choose 4 and 7

Choose 1. Number one is my choice. I joined in January 2015.

+ Reply to Thread