Event idea incase of a rebirth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event idea incase of a rebirth

Since it seems that skills that requires rebirth are actually a thing (in the original version), take the picture below for an example.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CS II Rb skill.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	1789597

Which would suggest for them to be added into this version of the game as well. And seeing the skills already being viewable could mean that it's going to happen quite soon even.

So as there usually are leveling events after rebirths, incase of it being added, it'd be nice if we could have unique rewards for the first one (on each server) who caps the level again after rebirth, like in CS1 they had Heart of Eden. For example a purple/orange title of own choice would be really nice.
    Last edited by Mo93oo; 01-08-2017, 09:41 PM.

Great idea! Though I wonder how rebirth will be implemented here seeing that we have elite levels unlike in CS1. I wonder what would constitute as max level for mortal to ascend to scion, then scion to eidolon.
    Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

Actually in CS1 you needed to be lvl 80 on Scion plane in order to obtain a sperion.
      No clue what are the plans from the developers, as in today they blocked the access to the game resource files. I can assure everything from CS1 is already in the files, is just up to the devs to add it or not.

BTW, I CONFIRM THAT IN ORDER TO ENCHANT +14 you must be VIP 8 or higher.

Comment

Working...
      X