+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lunaria Story Servers Temporary Maintenance on January 10th!

Customer Service Representative R2_Coconut and their posts have made people go 'meh'. R2_Coconut's Avatar

Lunaria Story Servers Temporary Maintenance on January 10th!

Greetings Heroes,

Lunaria Story will be undergoing a temporary maintenance at 10:15 AM GMT+8, January 10th. All servers will be going offline during the maintenance and it is expected to last for around 1 hour.

Sorry for the inconvenience we bring.

See you all in game!

i just start playing this game and it looks i has a lot of problems

Yeah the game is trashed. They stopped caring about it a long time. Hasn't been updated since 2013.

last an hour lets see.... missed dom , 2 bosses and world boss i think a better time frame of 3-6 hours better, being all your guys have posted they need to fix or looking into that would be a better and more reasonable time frame?
    i mean your normal maint is longer then one.

ALSO WHAT IS A "TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE" is it a fix that goes poof at midnight O.O is this some Cinderella stuff you got going on?

Server | ign | guild
    <3 I love you KillJoy(aka SILLYSLAMMER)

Happily Married to Killjoy in real life 3/14/15

and i think the fact you are posting 34 minutesa after the start on the maint, maybe just saying today (and the date) we will be running a(n) nomal/emergency maintenance..ect(the info on said maint) its less of a slap in the players face. posting the a start time that has already past. just for future ref.

Server | ign | guild
    <3 I love you KillJoy(aka SILLYSLAMMER)

Happily Married to Killjoy in real life 3/14/15

Herald of Harkenings R2122268389 is just another poster. For now....
    Servers up but still no Arena Ladder? What was done during the 4 hours maintenance? Haha.

Minstrel of Messages LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot's Avatar
    This Maintenance was to fix the issue with the January Events, Which has now been done. Battle events are still an issue (ie. Arena Ladder, Cross Server Arena and Battle Of Might)
    We are working on the problem, and hope to have a resolution in the next few days. I have requested for compensation packs. Thanks for your Patience
    Terms Of Service are found Here.
    R2Games Ticket System for browser games:
    Here
    For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a us with your in-game name, server, and game.

Rules warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    The owners of Reality Squared Games Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

+ Reply to Thread