+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LS Maintenance on 1/12/2017 at 15:00 GMT+8

Please faster i need to play

COME ON FIX THE GAME ALREADY R2 LOL OR SHUT THE GAME DOWN PERMANENTLY HAHAHAHAHA. Do I need to flash my china to get you to move. Kidding do whatever you
    want the game is dead anyways. I'm going back to maplestory.

Minstrel of Messages LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot's Avatar

We don't fix anything? Events now Fixed
    Terms Of Service are found Here.
    R2Games Ticket System for browser games:
    Here
    For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a us with your in-game name, server, and game.

Rules warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    The owners of Reality Squared Games Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Herald of Harkenings DendiNavi is just another poster. For now....
    fixed bug i hope it works
    Name:McMage
    Class:Elementalist
    Guild:Firefly
    Server:S94
    Partner:Nameless <3

Work Hard,Play Hard.

really? fixed? so wheres the BOM on 133? tell me ?

Quote Originally Posted by LS ThunderShot View Post
    We don't fix anything? Events now Fixed
    Oh you mean the cash shop events? the ones you have to buy or spend gold on , as well as have gold? those events that only help the paying players.

as they said BOM was still broken so the actual GAME GAME fixs haven't happen yet? the ones players are looking for... the ones we need for our gear and what not ?

Server | ign | guild
    <3 I love you KillJoy(aka SILLYSLAMMER)

Happily Married to Killjoy in real life 3/14/15

Herald of Harkenings R2122268389 is just another poster. For now....
    There was BOM in s106. CS bullhorn is working.
    Why only s133 no BOM earlier?
    Last edited by R2122268389; 01-12-2017 at 01:14 PM.

Minstrel of Messages LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot's Avatar
    s133 has been reported, and hopefully will be fixed next week.
    Terms Of Service are found Here.
    R2Games Ticket System for browser games:
    Here
    For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a us with your in-game name, server, and game.

Rules warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    The owners of Reality Squared Games Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2