+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LS Maintenance on 1/12/2017 at 15:00 GMT+8

Customer Service Representative R2_Henry is just another poster. For now....

LS Maintenance on 1/12/2017 at 15:00 GMT+8

LS Maintenance on 1/12/2017[/h]
    Hi heroes,

All Lunaria Story servers will be having a maintenance on January 12th 15:00 GMT+8 and it's expected to last for 20 Minutes.

Player won't be able to access the game during maintenance.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please stay to this post for further information.
    Last edited by R2_Henry; 01-12-2017 at 03:56 AM.

Herald of Harkenings b.jeremyjustine is just another poster. For now....
    Please release s134

I hope Maintenance this time can make all the events working as before

why is it in oceanic time events? damn .. why dont you guys have a maintenance on us west time? us east? or euro?

I hope Maintenance this time can make all the events working as before

20mins? Already almost 1 hour. Please don't put time if you're not sure if you can finish the maintenance by the given time.

Minstrel of Messages LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. LS ThunderShot's Avatar
    Estimated time is between 1 and 3 Hours. Apologises as the developers have a number of issues to try and fix.
    Terms Of Service are found Here.
    R2Games Ticket System for browser games:
    Here
    For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a us with your in-game name, server, and game.

Rules warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    The owners of Reality Squared Games Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

What time the maintenance finish?? i need to level up im poor but i play this game please fix faster

hahaha the best joke i had this day... "Estimated time is between 1 and 3 Hours. Apologises as the developers have a number of issues to try and fix. " YOU DONT FIX ANYTHING!

can you fix this before after 5:30 in philipine time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast