Kingdom rift dead game but I need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingdom rift dead game but I need help

Hi guys I understand that the game is no longer available but would like assistance in regards to having my purchases or whatever gold was left on it transferred over to another game I played on S8 under the name of Edotensai I was vip 7. I understand that there might have been a time which we could do so and that its expired but if there is anything that can be done please contact me.
    R2 member since 2012

Currently on Heroes Evolved Forums

The offers for transfers of purchased currency exists for people who are currently monetarily supporting a game at the time a closure is announced. Kingdom Rift closed down May 18th, 2016. In the closure announcement, the offer was for recharged amounts made between January 1, 2016 and April 18, 2016 to be transferred to any browser game that existed prior to the closure, excluding Wartune and League of Angels.

Generally, the offer for a transfer of purchased currency under the specified conditions is only valid for 2-4 weeks post closure, and in some cases such requests needs to be made prior to the closing date. This is usually stated in the closure announcement.

All I can suggest is sending in a ticket from a character you have on Crystal Saga, Dragon Pals, Lunaria Story, Stormthrone, Nova Genesis, Mythborne, or Shadowbound with your request, but it would still only apply to recharges made between January 1 to April 18 of 2016, and it is unlikely your request would be processed due to the length of time since the game's closure.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
    X