Soul Development

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Development

Hello there, I'm writing here to inquire about the last Soul tree (orange). I did a little research online and found out is the Spirit of Immortality, however I couldn´t find the stats and upgrade requirements for it. So far I read that in order to unlock it you must have all other spirit trees at lvl 10.Could you please provide more information about this soul tree.Thanks,

Spirit of Immortality. This one does require all center nodes being lvl 10, and is upgraded with just soul shards (in massive quantities) and purified crystals. There's a little of everything covered in this soul, such as healing, attack, defense, damage reduction, and luck.

This is the soul to strive to unlock. However, our version has a lvl cap of 80, and that means we can only unlock up to lvl 2 of each Immortal node, as the next level requirements start at 82.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I see, thanks for the information. Yesterday I thought you could unlock it by attaining spirit of heart level 5 so rushed my heart shards there. Now I know. I'm a Knight with agi build so I assume I'll just continue upgrading the other soul trees.Again, thanks.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	void.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	1728521Click image for larger version

Name:	bril.PNG
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	1728522Click image for larger version

Name:	heart.PNG
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	1728523Click image for larger version

Name:	ice.PNG
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	1728524Click image for larger version

Name:	light.PNG
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	1728525
        These are the stats provided by immortal souls' i rushed to lvl them up but my friend said cant go above lvl 2, also u need 21 of any shard(ice,brill,void,light,heart) for making a node lvl 10 from lvl 0 immortal soul requires just purified xtals and soul shards and gold

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título56.png
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	1728530
          i have lv3 immortal soul node

Comment

Thanks for the information. Couldn't find anywhere. Lot of soul shards needed...

Comment

Working...
            X