King’s Faith Cape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King’s Faith Cape

I have the king's faith cape with a glyph lvl of 12 which says it adds 62 to all attributes. The problem is that when i check cape on vs cape off i only see a difference in stats str+80 agil+0 intel+ 80 and end+100
    -the stats from the cape it self thats a difference of 40str 40 intel and 50 endu not 62 like the glyph says it adds.

So what part of this is glitched? Is lvling up the glyph a rip off because its not producing the stats it states like some other systems?

Anyone else not seeing the stats the system claims to produce?
    Last edited by Disguy; 01-14-2017, 08:45 PM.

I believe the cape stats are seperate from the glyph stats... lemme check...

Edit: Yea the Glyph stats are seperate.
    Last edited by Sagittarius001; 01-14-2017, 11:06 PM.
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

why isn't it adding the right amount of attributes?

Comment

If you mean with the glyph then the stats from it are added directly to your stats... you don't need to equipt the cape for them.

It's kinda like it's a seperate system...
        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
        Kamikaze Member
        Somany systems...so little time...
        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Hiw to lv glymph?

Comment

Originally posted by Boydmodel View Post
            Hiw to lv glymph?
            1. Prepare Spirit Token (item code: [i^szBB053]) to activate one Glyph. You can get this item from Fate Shop for 1000 crystals or buy it from Adventure Shop with 5000 point Adventure Badge. If your Cape is Green/Outstanding you can only activate Top Glyph (Glyph - Mountain). If your Cape is Blue/Magical then you can activate up-to two Glyph: Top and Right (Glyph - Thunder). If your Cape is Yellow/Pristine then you can activate up-to three Glyph: Top, Right, and Bottom (Glyph - Shield Wall), If your Cape is Purple/Epic then you can activate up-to four Glyph: Top, Right, Bottom, and Left (Glyph - Swift), If your Cape is Orange/Legendary then you can activate up-to five Glyph: Top, Right, Bottom, Left, and Center (Glyph - All in One).
            2. Un-Equip your Cape first.
            3. Open your Cape window.
            4. Click one Glyph.
            5. If Glyph hasn't activated yet, Then you can activate it by click Activate Glyph button and need one Spirit Token. If it has been activated then you can upgrade level of your Glyph by click Upgrade Glyph button. Upgrade Glyph need one or two item: Gold Silk and Gold Melter. This Two item can be farmed from level 85++ dungeon and of course you can also buy it from Fate Shop.

NB: My Cape is a Defensive Cape. Glyph Name might be different with Offensive Cape.

(S6)Owl
            [S6] Windshear Peaks

Comment

Working...
            X