Wartune Server Launch for 01/20 @ 09:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launch for 01/20 @ 09:00 AM EST

On January 20th at 09:00 AM EST, a new East Coast server S691 Fathomless Sea will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

How many hours left?

Comment

Originally posted by ahmed9152000 View Post
      How many hours left?
      14 hours? You could try checking google simply type into the search engine "convert EST time to (insert your time zone or city) time", but I am fairly sure its 14 hours, give or take a few minutes from the time of this post.
      Dragon Awaken
      Server: S9
      Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post
        14 hours? You could try checking google simply type into the search engine "convert EST time to (insert your time zone or city) time", but I am fairly sure its 14 hours, give or take a few minutes from the time of this post.
        It was just a fast question to be answered immediately so i can be sure, Because the time zone is huge different than ours and for my team i have to be absolutely sure before i say a date, Thanks for you effort anyway.

Comment

It was just a fast question to be answered immediately so i can be sure, Because the time zone is huge different than ours and for my team i have to be absolutely sure before i say a date, Thanks for you effort anyway.
          Hmmmmm, see I dont get that? If you wanted a quick answer then surely google was your best option? I also have a huge time difference between server and game times - 16 hours in fact.
          Dragon Awaken

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post
            Hmmmmm, see I dont get that? If you wanted a quick answer then surely google was your best option? I also have a huge time difference between server and game times - 16 hours in fact.
            What does it mean a quick server? i meant i need an exact time when i just asked like XX hours left and you just answered but so late you got it? the difference in time zone is like 7h.

Comment

We have no level up events

Comment

Originally posted by Odabiscuit View Post
                There are actually no new server events. Someones fired!!

Comment

Originally posted by Odabiscuit View Post
                  I have reported this, can you possibly provide a screenshot here of the events page?
                  "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                  Browser Game Support

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	No New.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	629.4 KB
ID:	1728593

here

Comment

Thank you very much. I will let them know you put a screenshot as well.
                      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                      Browser Game Support

Comment

Was there any update on this or will the promotions just not start until tomorrow?

Comment

Where is the hot events? i saw 40 activity on S690 , so what's wrong here?

Comment

What does it mean a quick server?
                            I never said "quick server" WTH are you going on about?
                            Dragon Awaken

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                              Thank you very much. I will let them know you put a screenshot as well.
                              This really needs dealing with yesterday, people are threatening to leave because they can not level up because they are not getting rewards. How can R2 get it so wrong? s690 got their new server hot events.

Crossing my fingers and toes, but I dont expect miracle, I mean look who we are dealing with here **sigh**
                              Dragon Awaken

Comment

Working...
                              X