Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

US west call out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US west call out

we see the bullhorns and i seen screenshots of the messages. quit harassing friends to remove there friggas. my friends haven't done it yet hoping it stops but soon they will be sending r2 tickets with screenshots of those lovely messages for player harassment.
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

I know I am not one who send such messages as I think the devs are to blame for such "one size fits all" methodology, but from other players, it might not stop and it will annoy me as I don't like swirls on messages that I have to refresh just to clear them out.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
      we see the bullhorns and i seen screenshots of the messages. quit harassing friends to remove there friggas. my friends haven't done it yet hoping it stops but soon they will be sending r2 tickets with screenshots of those lovely messages for player harassment.
      Remove your friggas and DON'T have sacred knight equipped before reset. Is that so hard to do? Or do you like cutting the rungs of the ladder below you? The selfishness of cashers in wartune is unbelievable. Other games, cashers aren't as self centered as in this one. Actually care about other players or it'll just be you cashers playing with.. er, by yourselves.

Comment

its up to the players to have whatever sylph they want to have equipped or not .. demanding them to remove a frigga via forum or harassing in game pm's is just childish.
        my friend is sending tickets with screenshots of them pm's sent to her

just a fyi
        7. Abuse and Harassment

Notwithstanding anything previously outlined, R2Games does not necessarily monitor any User Content on the Site. You may not abuse or harass users and/or R2Games staff, which is defined as sending of junk messages, use of gibberish, slander, swearing, racism, impersonation, threatening, scamming, cheating, or any other conduct R2Games, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate.
        http://www.r2games.com/public/terms-of-service.html
        Cyanide
        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Sicario

Comment

WOW….i understand and empathize with both sides.

1. There shouldn't be any form of harassment going on…a simple request is just that and should remain that. Quit the harassment.

2. If you are so inconsiderate to not help others in your quest to the top,by simply removing your sylphs and eudas while you sleep then you deserve to play this game by yourself. Quit being inconsiderate and try to see things from other player's situation and help (Because the devs don't care doesn't mean that you shouldn't).

Comment

Originally posted by gibsondion View Post
            WOW….i understand and empathize with both sides.

1. There shouldn't be any form of harassment going on…a simple request is just that and should remain that. Quit the harassment.

2. If you are so inconsiderate to not help others in your quest to the top,by simply removing your sylphs and eudas while you sleep then you deserve to play this game by yourself. Quit being inconsiderate and try to see things from other player's situation and help (Because the devs don't care doesn't mean that you shouldn't).
            I can't agree more with this *thumbs up*

Comment

What's the problem? I read this thread and still don't know what the problem is..."frigga's"? "removing sylth and eduas while sleeping" huh?

Comment

it dont matter if the big remove their frigga and eudaemon, titan temple is going to make us fight them at their best . cause one of own took ot frigga and used removed his eudaemon but when i fought his toon he had frigga equipped with his battle oracle. so guess it dont matter cause they automatically have it set that way for us, cheers for r2games for giving us a great new year challenge.(sarcastic smile)

Comment

Actually, They are not fighting at their best despite their high Brs(19mil and up) they are slightly nerfed. I'm not quite 12Mil and manage to get at least 2 daily, a good day it's 3 or 4.. and Fighting some the top players that are 26 mil is still basically a one shot on me but these guys in Titan Temple dont manage that.

Comment

Originally posted by Darktemptres View Post
                    Actually, They are not fighting at their best despite their high Brs(19mil and up) they are slightly nerfed. I'm not quite 12Mil and manage to get at least 2 daily, a good day it's 3 or 4.. and Fighting some the top players that are 26 mil is still basically a one shot on me but these guys in Titan Temple dont manage that.
                    yes i agree they are nerfed to make it fair for us but i think they should reconsider for us to be able to have one toon from our friends list to help us accomplish titan temple or give us a failure chest just for trying so we can get stronger like the top 100s

Comment

Just mirror ourselves, not the top 100, problem solved. But they won't do it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        I know I am not one who send such messages as I think the devs are to blame for such "one size fits all" methodology, but from other players, it might not stop and it will annoy me as I don't like swirls on messages that I have to refresh just to clear them out.
                        I have to strongly agree with this atitude..I don't think its wrong to ask but harassment is lame and mostly a wasted and misdirected effort..its not the players fault the devs arent working very hard to keep the games features balanced and somewhat redundant. "one size fits all methodology" this really nicely sums up the devs flawed concepts for these games. The succession of hinge familiars they keep adding to the game probably starting with sylphs all the way up to Titans is a blaring example. They keep adding features that make it nearly impossible to compete without adding them to your toon.(though i was very moved when one of my Titan less friends fought long and hard to crush an enemy player who had a titan in the arena. The methodology is probably good as far as profits go by making people having to keep reinvesting in their toon..but makes the game suck for long periods of time until the new feature becomes the norm and all the workarounds builds are discovered.

Comment

Originally posted by Darktemptres View Post
                          totally agree..does anyone really think that they can solo the top 4 players in the game..come on..they have their pets/eds on for a reason..let them show off their "work" ..so i cant beat lvl 1...doesnt mean i want ppl to give me the win..i rather earn my wins.. as far as the h8te mail..grow up..ur not entitled for the win

Comment

Originally posted by DARKKNIGHT7517 View Post
                            totally agree..does anyone really think that they can solo the top 4 players in the game..come on..they have their pets/eds on for a reason..let them show off their "work" ..so i cant beat lvl 1...doesnt mean i want ppl to give me the win..i rather earn my wins.. as far as the h8te mail..grow up..ur not entitled for the win
                            It's not hate mail; it's pointing out that players seem to be intentionally putting on friggas before reset now. The frigga shield is the only multi-target buff that can't be purged (I believe) making it cheap, and when 4 players have friggas equipped that just cycle steal, shield, and heals, it makes it unplayable. Is it unreasonable to ask players to be considerate of others? Wartune devs have zero interest in helping us, so we need to help each other. And with the eud bug becoming worse (euds being massively overpowered and doing unnerfed damage to players), some consideration would be nice. But you're right. Everyone man and woman... well, every man for themselves (98% male here, I would guess). Why help players in your own guild with Titan Temple by resting your Frigga? Not like they need more titans.

Comment

It's still the fault of the devs, Vrou. They've made this in the way of the ToK that made it unplayable by anyone who is not in the double digits millions of BR. Even the level 38's that it was intended for could not complete the first fight in the easy stage. As long as we have developers having an un-scaled fight system, we're going to see a lot of players quit doing Titan Temple. They say it is random, but somehow I have a feeling it's the same ones being used day after day. I have yet to reach that point but I probably won't do it if I did.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X