No announcement yet.

US west call out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Equipping a Frigga is possibly not intentional.
    At some point in the past, they 'fixed' the old TOK by adding back gears, sylphs & eudies no matter these items were equipped or not.
    If that 'fix' is inherited by TT, then stripping won't help at all.
    So even if the players rest everything and strip down, their shadows in TT are still possibly fully equipped.
    I'd appreciate it if they put on a weaker sylph & eudy overnight, but would never harass them for not doing so,
    Because help is a favor not an obligation.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
      Equipping a Frigga is possibly not intentional.
      At some point in the past, they 'fixed' the old TOK by adding back gears, sylphs & eudies no matter these items were equipped or not.
      If that 'fix' is inherited by TT, then stripping won't help at all.
      So even if the players rest everything and strip down, their shadows in TT are still possibly fully equipped.
      I'd appreciate it if they put on a weaker sylph & eudy overnight, but would never harass them for not doing so,
      Because help is a favor not an obligation.
      agreed..yes you should help your fellow players, but there are some out there who are going overboard with their excitement of asking ppl to go weaker.. the only thing i would truly ask for is that the opponents you fight are based on player BR, so if you lose, its ur own fault , not other players, or even the Devs..just u

Comment

1 of my s1 friends has had enough of it so she is equipping a intercept sacred knight, frigga and archer survive skills .. moral of the story is never **** off a casher. they were will to help out but after 1 night of forgetting to remove frigga the spam started. now she is equipped those everytime someone pm's her to remove frigga
        Cyanide
        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
          1 of my s1 friends has had enough of it so she is equipping a intercept sacred knight, frigga and archer survive skills .. moral of the story is never **** off a casher. they were will to help out but after 1 night of forgetting to remove frigga the spam started. now she is equipped those everytime someone pm's her to remove frigga
          ...good for them...dnt p iss off the ppl u are wanting help from

Comment

Working...
          X