Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

X-Server War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Server War

I went into X-Server War and clicked on Sign Up. All I am is in constant queue. Is it bugged?
    S14- Fantasia
    Ign- Venus
    Lv35
    VIP1

X-Server queue can take up to 5 minutes if not longer. It depends on how many players within your battle rating and level have queued up for it as well.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

It depends on how many players within your battle rating and level have queued up for it as well. if that was the case it wouldnt put you in a team or against a team with 1 hero at 10 times your battle rating

Comment

Originally posted by imapukey View Post
        It depends on how many players within your battle rating and level have queued up for it as well. if that was the case it wouldnt put you in a team or against a team with 1 hero at 10 times your battle rating
        The X-server arena is based solely on level. So when you queue into the event, it'll enter you into different level brackets.
        If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

ok x server for server 2 is NOT working dont care what you all say about lvl br , etc i que 15 hours a day Everyday i can battle every 15 min in server 1 with SAME BR and lvl as my account on server2 somethings NOT right all
          i play GTA for over a year thought r2 would be nice to come back to but if not i spend my money with gta if not fixed SERVER 2, X SERVER DOES NOT WORK for anyone at all ever,,, have told mentor and the GM i seen in there. another week we are gone back to GTA

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERDUMONT View Post
            ok x server for server 2 is NOT working dont care what you all say about lvl br , etc i que 15 hours a day Everyday i can battle every 15 min in server 1 with SAME BR and lvl as my account on server2 somethings NOT right all
            i play GTA for over a year thought r2 would be nice to come back to but if not i spend my money with gta if not fixed SERVER 2, X SERVER DOES NOT WORK for anyone at all ever,,, have told mentor and the GM i seen in there. another week we are gone back to GTA
            It's to do with the leve range for X-server. If there isnt enough players within the level range then it will just keep you in the queue until it finds people. The servers are new and there are less people at the required level, give it a few days to a week and it will all be fine. It isn't a game issue, it's just simply because the servers are new and players are still levelling.
            Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Mod what you are saying is total rubbish as I have same problems like the other ppl here, also has is it a low lvl person is top of the rankingings and gets to have alot more games in the xserver event than ppl that are higher lvls?? I for one work hard to get to the lvl I am at now and you penalise us for that by given us less battles in events?

You really need to take a good look at this as it is not fair at all!!!!!!!

Comment

Please tell me why yesterday I was able to play over 40 battles in X server and today only 10?? I am same lvl as yesterday so what the hell has happened??

Comment

Originally posted by kampou View Post
                  Please tell me why yesterday I was able to play over 40 battles in X server and today only 10?? I am same lvl as yesterday so what the hell has happened??
                  Hello. Maybe, system can't find party with your level group.

Comment

Originally posted by kampou View Post
                    Mod what you are saying is total rubbish as I have same problems like the other ppl here, also has is it a low lvl person is top of the rankingings and gets to have alot more games in the xserver event than ppl that are higher lvls?? I for one work hard to get to the lvl I am at now and you penalise us for that by given us less battles in events?

You really need to take a good look at this as it is not fair at all!!!!!!!
                    What i said wasnt rubbish at all. You also have to remember there are events going on during the day, aswell as people working etc. I've had some days where i dont get many X-servers myself and others where i do, not everyone is online at all times to queue for X-server. I would also like to remind you that i am a forum moderator, i don't actually work for R2, so venting at me isn't going to get anything fixed. All i can do is forward the issue for someone to have a look into.
                    Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

YOu are talking rubbish as how come the top ranker always has about 45+ battles in a day and alot of us only get 15 if we are lucky?? It is either rigged or bugged!

Comment

Today I got into a battle and after waiting nearly 15 mins and it was already won by the opposition so how did that happen? This is ridiculous is it not?

Comment

Maybe, system can't to find team with your level group?

Comment

Example: you are level 80 - system is searching for a full lv 80-89 setup - system cannot find any setup within 5 mins - system is checking who is searching and whos lv 80-89 as well to put both into different sides - system finds someone within 10 minutes - system matches both of you - if system cannot find anyone in that level range system autofills you (even into rounds wich already started cause people disconnected/left for whatever reason) so basically it is pure luck to get matched soon enough - but afterall everyone is able to get the 30 wins for the weekly quest - and get enough rewards from the shop - ranks give no rewards whatsoever and dont have any kind of use anyway since most people use little helper all the time - ranks would only make sense if little helper was disabled and rewards added

Comment

BTW. why are we at R2 have x-server events not only with gtarcade but also with xcloudgame, but bigpoints have their own x-server brackets?

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
                              X-Server queue can take up to 5 minutes if not longer. It depends on how many players within your battle rating and level have queued up for it as well.
                              Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
                              The X-server arena is based solely on level. So when you queue into the event, it'll enter you into different level brackets.
                              2 days and 2 different statements ofcourse only second one is true.
                              Last edited by R23161210; 02-12-2017, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X