Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New US East Server [S2] Negrine Keep Arrived on January 20th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New US East Server [S2] Negrine Keep Arrived on January 20th!

Greetings Angels&Heroes,

A new US East server, Negrine Keep will be going live on January 20th at 10:00 AM EST, and the new server events special activities have always lined up for its launch.

See you in Negrine Keep!

Click image for larger version

Name:	03.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.8 KB
ID:	1789728

- The LoA2 Team

Thanks to LoA 2 but when it will have an European server?

PS: you'r to good to see,happy as you are R2 Cinney

Comment

It will probably be a few more servers until a European server is released, that also goes for an Asian server. However, you can stay up to date by viewing the News and Events thread.
      If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Ok then i'll join this one so,in waiting, Thanks for the info

Comment

release asia (gmt) server asap plz

Comment

When will the Europa server? Will it be possible transfer account at the server? I invested a lot of time and money in the development of dying, unfortunately, due to the difference in time zones spare me all the important events and developments. I would ask for specific information because if there will be no transfer of an account, I see no need to further invest in the game on a server American

Comment

A Europe server will be released later on. However, there will not be a transfer of accounts. To play on the Europe server once it is released, you'd have to make a new character and develop it. When the European server is released, there will be a notification of it in the News and Events tab.
              If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Working...
              X