Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 01/19 03:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Vera View Post
    Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 19th of Jan. at 03:30 AM EST(00:30 AM PST, 08:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.
    Maintenance is at the moment 22 minutes late. So, it will most probably end late as well...

Ignis, R2 S8
    Last edited by R23593157; 01-19-2017, 03:02 AM.

Comment

I am going to bed after watching Kite on Syfy. However, I will leave this on what I found out when I was trying to get the third day (yeah, I waited for 9PM my local time so the page can hit for next day using the same devotion) rewards:

When I opened up my browser, I logged into the lone alt/tester account from the R2 main page and then navigated to the promo site. The character had gotten 60 devotion prior to leaving for work earlier this evening (and yes I closed out). I tried to get the reward and it tells me that I need to get 45 devotion to collect. Okay, I guess this was something I was waiting for since many people are experiencing this problem as well UNTIL I saw the previous two days in which I got the rewards for are unchecked. My brain was rattling because I knew I used the same account to grab both days' rewards without a problem, why it is not showing that I did. With no way of telling if I am logged in (the page doesn't have a status showing such), I went back to the R2 main site, logged out and closed the browser. Gave it a few seconds, reopened the browser, navigated to the R2 main site, logged in, and then went into the promo page WHERE I SAW the two days I got rewards for checked in and the third day ready to be taken. I clicked on third day and the rewards were obtained.

My analysis of this fiasco, and in light of such, is that since we have no way of seeing if we're logged into the promo site, the site DID NOT sync up the login details thus giving the "45 devotion needed" error. I bet I can go in without signing in and it will do that as well. Anyone care to take a stab at it to see if I am right? So, R2, you got a lot on your plate for this to be fixed right. I am hoping it will be for everyone else.

I will be up in the morning to check something and then heading off in doing something else. I don't think it's worth playing my time into it if none of the major stuff is being fixed, and I really hate to see how the rewards are going to be when Imperial does come, but if they are nerfed you can s*expletive* my d*expletive* because I am through with your shenanigans and I will be leaving after said event is over.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Pls Clear Eudaemon Equip Bug.. i'm losing my Eudaemon Ring ..

Comment

ok with the daily check in event it says that once you hit 45 devotion you need to refresh your browser/ the game then go collect, ive done this and havent missed a single day of the event

Comment

Event doesn't show up in our game. As such our entire server is missing event

Comment

well even my ALT still didn't get the Rewards to claim even it have EXACT AMOUNT 45 DEVOTION. Still didn't check in
              Especially my ALT is non-VIP so getting Devotion while login it show 0. Until I start running run's to get 45 Devotion to be EXACTLY AMOUNT. Still didn't work to claim. (IT'S BUGGED)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune Official Website   2017 Epic Strategy MMORPG  Play for FREE 2220.png
Views:	2
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	1728575Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune Official Website   2017 Epic Strategy MMORPG  Play for FREE 222.png
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	1728576Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune Official Website   2017 Epic Strategy MMORPG  Play for FREE  2222.png
Size:	272.6 KB
ID:	1728577Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune Official Website   2017 Epic Strategy MMORPG  Play for FREE  2223.png
Size:	235.0 KB
ID:	1728578

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              My ALT Account: R26708889
              ALT Toon: Knight (Advance Class)
              Non-Cash & No VIP (Free Play account)
              Last edited by R26708889; 01-19-2017, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Well, seems like they somewhat increased the rewards (wow, 1k Insignias and 4 Medallions more for the winning team; 500 Insignias and 2 Medallions more for the losing team *imagine the sarcastic gesture and tone I am putting forth*) for Imperial War. Might have to see if anything is done to the energy part on Saturday.

For the love of anything that is out there, R2, fix that page/event as others are trying to get said rewards. You've got a few kinks in there that needs to work out before we can see the mass suicides of systems (I am just going to say that because we all know people will do such in throwing their systems out the window) in the coming weeks. As for me, it's still working (minus a little hiccup that happened that I was quick to find a way to get back into the swing of things).
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

what happened to the comp no comp was given for maintenance on s225

Comment

I wish some people who have Frigga would change sylphs befor reset so the rest of us can do titan temple its just a waste of my time when its a full team for Frigga or r2 needs to change titan temple

Comment

Originally posted by ag.wartune View Post
                      No compesation on 664!!!!
                      Seems the compensation hasn't come out for any server yet. I have seen it take a couple days.
                      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                      Browser Game Support

Comment

No compesation on 664!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X