World Boss hp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss hp

Its about time the world boss hp is increased. The last boss is 1 hit dead.
    If 1 person revives can kill all 3 bosses without anyone else hitting.
    Long overdue that wb hp was increased.
    At least 500b on fafnir and same percent increases on other 2 bosses.
    Alternatively make it a single boss and set on a timer of 15 minutes. With as many hits as player can do in the time.
    No cooldown. No revives etc.

Still taking less than 30s to die - thats all 3 bosses.
    Time for more hp.

Comment

Well but there are servers who cant take down even first boss, not to mention all 3, so by their point of view, need lower stats?
      And basicly the changes we had on wb , seems to more or less prevent many servers to do wb,rather than reduced or got rid of the 1 hit boss killer issues.
      But in the end of the day, it is competitive event, so like it or not, first comes, first get. Having better connection, better party, or highest dmg, will lead to hit and ranks.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Its not very competitive if only one person gets rewards and nobody else gets a hit.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
          Its not very competitive if only one person gets rewards and nobody else gets a hit.
          All got given chance to participate, if he/she wasnt fast enough, other was better, which leads to that some may not get hit.
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Antifreeze is right. With the current changes there are plenty of servers (including mine) that aren't able to kill even the 1st boss anymore and suddenly there is an issue of both ends: the top lvls who 1-hit the boss and the lower lvls who cannot move even a bit the 1st boss' hp bar.
            And out of the chaos, a voice spoke:
            "Smile and be happy, for it can always be worse".
            And I smiled, and I was happy, and it did get worse.

Comment

at least you get to hit it! all 3 are dead in 30 sec's on my server waste of time even to join the event
              [S130] ANTEDILUVIUM ChaosGossamer

Comment

Working...
              X