Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sperion Gem Combination: Blood breaking kill versus Liturgic Elemental versus Demonic Gift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sperion Gem Combination: Blood breaking kill versus Liturgic Elemental versus Demonic Gift

Just would like to get opinions on which one to choose for my BM. The above are the sperion gem combinations mostly used in my server. Wonder which would suit my class best. I am more of a PVE player but also participates at times in PVP with full END build. Thanks!
    Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Hey there! I haven't had much experience in terms of beastmaster, but I have had some good experience with other classes. Judging from their gear BMs are essentially knights with out the reductions. Currently I play a knight, and I am really enjoying the blood breaking kill for PvE and 3 dimensional defense for PvP. I've tried all combos, and I am not a fan of elemental. However, demonic gift is really good once you acquire perfect frag. (I know only dupers have now, but for later.) Give them all a try once you farm the right gems. That's how you can find out what you really like. As a beastmaster I don't think you will need blood breaking kill since you can already do percent damage. I'd give demonic gift or 3 dim defense a try.
    Last edited by risengaw; 01-23-2017, 05:50 PM.
    What are bugs?

Comment

Thanks for the advice, risengaw. So far, I am liking demonic gift as the trigger for reducing attack speed/casting speed against enemies seems 100%. I'd try BBK later on.
      Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

BM don't really need blood breaking kill if they have level 5 beholder cause it can already drain HP%
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
        X