Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S7

fix the lagg and delay..alway dc..dc..dc on s7

Because there are no current reports regarding S7 at this time, it may be an isolated issue. You can try the following usual fixes to see if it helps:

~ Clear your browser history, cache, and temporary files
    ~ Use different browsers
    ~ Close any unnecessary tabs/windows
    ~ Restart your browser session, computer, and Internet source
    ~ Use wired connection instead of wifi

Comment

done sir..also same..not me only my fren also login then dc..some time say Login Failed: Authorization error!..play other game no dc n delay
      pls check sir.. 3 day im not join event..about this case.

IGN:KaiZo
      Server : S7 Amethyst Forest

Comment

2 more of my guildmates from s7 are having same issue of dcing

Comment

I have tested S7 and did not experience any disconnections. This only leads me to the next theory: your internet and/or computer is hiccuping. Reason being is the login error mentioned; you will not be able to immediately log back in if the disconnection is a result from the player's end. Such incidents lead to the ghosting of your toon, which means the system has not yet realized that you disconnected, leaving your toon online. It's been known to take quite some time before the ghost toon fully logs off.
          Last edited by Reverie; 01-25-2017, 09:24 AM.

Comment

they never admit the game lags bad . Its not isolated issue when we have 20 people on s4 lagging and dc all over the place.
            Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Nowhere in this thread was it argued that lag doesn't exist, however the inability to login to S7 may very well be an isolated occurrence if only one individual is experiencing it on the regular.

Comment

Working...
              X