Devs: Incompetent or just don't care?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devs: Incompetent or just don't care?

After playing for 3 long years (and not much longer) I wonder if it's both. Looking at Imperial War, I'd lean towards incompetency. But then looking at Titan Temple I'd lean more towards "just not caring". I get that games can have bugs and issues and you're not going to satisfy everyone, but if they can't see the writing on the wall (ie all the servers HAVING to be merged due to players leaving), I just don't know how much longer this game will even continue. A massive big player just quit. Why? Why would they stay? The game wants cashing, but the way things are setup a lot of mid to low ranger cashers are stopping. Why continue to cash when the heavy cashers will have too big of an advantage? I would have cashed if I felt like cashing a bit would help at all. It doesn't. Low to mid range cashing does little. Heavy cashing, and you win easily.

I think it is more of them not caring at all. I don't believe for a second they are incompetent. I think they are trying to make players quit but in the process they are making a fortune. You can't tell me they are incompetent when any time a bug shows up that helps the players, it is fixed as soon as they know about it. That tells me they have the know how to fix any big in this game or change anything for the better. But yet we have bugs that hurt us that have been around forever.

Comment

Titan temple ia awful for mages
      ik alot of mages quited for this
      do something !!
      Give mages better skills or something
      mages are ment to be healing so maybe adjust the healing skills so it's usable ( efficient )
      the problem is not in titan temple , it's on mages skills , it's ****
      ppl quting , they can never catch up with archer or knights
      they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post
        Titan temple ia awful for mages
        ik alot of mages quited for this
        do something !!
        Give mages better skills or something
        mages are ment to be healing so maybe adjust the healing skills so it's usable ( efficient )
        the problem is not in titan temple , it's on mages skills , it's ****
        ppl quting , they can never catch up with archer or knights
        For Knights its even worse, only one aoe, that needs 80 rage, and hardly do any damage at all.
        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
        Server: S444 Silent Arena
        Char: Knight
        Lvl: 80
        Br: 6m and crowing.
        Main Sylph: Arise
        Guard: Oracle

Comment

in my own opinion they dont care cause if they did they would reply to our forum posts but it looks like they dont. so if they dont care about us why shoudl we even care about them and their lack of support for this game .

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
            in my own opinion they dont care cause if they did they would reply to our forum posts but it looks like they dont. so if they dont care about us why shoudl we even care about them and their lack of support for this game .
            "They" being the devs, I presume. Just to clarify once again, the devs are not R2 employees. The developer is its own company, and so no, they will not be responding to posts on a publisher's forum. The forum exists so the publisher can gather feedback to forward to the devs, which R2 does. R2 is not going to respond to every post on the forum, since those would be the same people answering tickets, and we all know how delayed tickets are already. All specific concerns are forwarded, however, it is entirely up to the developer to decide if adjustments are warranted based on their vision for the game. That said, the more specific the feedback (including complaints, bug reports, the few praise posts), the better the chance of it being taken into serious consideration.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

it is entirely up to the developer to decide if adjustments are warranted based on their vision for the game
              I think I hit them one too many times with the phone book for it's blurry at the moment. And with the upcoming CNY event, it's going to get rocky until the 6th of February (as I don't think they work during the weekends) and it probably won't be until the 10th that things would be addressed. I am keeping low at the moment on the gaming side of things because of real life commitments within the next couple of months that limit such, but I do come from time to time to check things out.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X