X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna change character

Mages skills are cupcakes!
    Plz r2 make change character available ! And free for free player
    Titan temple is imposible for mages , the temple isn't the problem (tho there is some problems but it didn't keep archers knights from going forward )
    The problem is our skills 1 good skill takes low rage , high damage but it's single target and holy 30 sec cooldown
    The other good one aoe , good damage and cool down but holy 80 rage

Mages are ment to be healers
    We need to use our stats efficient our high stats is hp , so a skills that heals according to player's hp ( mage hp ) is the most efficient for our type
    So adjust mage skills plz , so mage become special type , that got special benefits like others

Now mages are going for damage which makes them weaker ,
    So the solve is to make mages healing skill better like oracle , man eud got better skills than main character !
    Last edited by Whakapono; 01-22-2017, 12:15 AM. Reason: https://convertcase.net/
    they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

If mage still sux in TT then all knights must have been gone from game coz we don't even have a usable AOE skill at all!!!
    (80 rage for a 280% AOE is NOT a usable skill!!!)
    Not to mention we have no skill that hits above 100% and costs less than 80 rage.
    Even our BASIC skill costs 20 rage & drains rage from us!!! >:-(
    Knight supposedly carry shield all the time, but now if we use shield, we have no attack at all!!!
    I'd change class to archer on any day if that's ever possible. Would rather play a 6M archer than a 18M knight.

Comment

what is hilarious is that with KH mages, they didn't even change the graphics to show that it was a new skill….they just changed the name, upgraded the Hit power and detached healing from attack for mages….its so stupid….could have let mages keep there previous attacks and just upgraded the Hit power on our attacks…so Stupid…Even if they just added one more special attack that demanded full stamina or someothing...

Comment

Working...
      X