No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 1/23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figures R2 to do maint on a Monday night when people needs to do events and stuff yeah nice going R2 and devs.

Comment

Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
      Figures R2 to do maint on a Monday night when people needs to do events and stuff yeah nice going R2 and devs.
      Stop complaining and be grateful they actually care enough to do maintenance at all... sure the game ain't perfect but no game is there's always something wrong to expect of them to fix EVERY little thing somebody finds at each maintenance is nearly impossible due to the fact that one problem may or may not cause another one to arise in the future... Instead of complaining and criticizing them for the work they are doing rather grow up and appreciate the fact they do bring out new content, different events on a regular bases...

thank you
      ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
      ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
      ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
      ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

i must agree with u Hapighost people should stop complaining since most of them are non-casher ; if u want game to be fixed or improve u should at least invest some money into the game

thanks dev team to work for us on this awesome game

a satisfied casher

Comment

What he/she said^
          I appreciate what they do that's for sure.
          💎Crystal Saga💎
          ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
          ☆Death Tank
          ☆PvP King at your service
          ☆Class:Knight
          Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
          — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Majestic2 View Post
            Great. That means absolutely nothing.

Thank you for returning to the forums you no longer moderate to give us useless information.
            My response was for those several posts inquiring about why maintenance was scheduled earlier than usual, so I'd take a minute to skim through the thread before labeling this or that "useless" information. On another note, my pop-ups are temporary as the new moderators needed some assistance while they learn the ropes. You're welcome.

Comment

thank you very much reverie

Comment

<.< i'm a casher, doesn't mean ***** so *** off with your **.. we have complaints of yrs bugs they still didn't fixed!!! and FYI r2 is lazy because i still get responses of almost 6month old ticket.. they say wait for respoined and 1 week later suddenly they close it!!!

so *** off with your understanding for r2 ... you want this to be a cashing and non cashing player topic!!! fine!!!! i'm a CASHER so i have RIGHT to compline right!!!! that's you 2 imply!!! so you like yoru frag do dissapear and get no response back? you like 2 diff wings set in yoru bags then see the higher one dissapear???
                you like to see yoru alts deleted liek they ****** do 50% of the time... they can't even do reiki right -_- priest get patk, bm get agi, knights get int... all opoosite, because they wanna make money out of it... wel that they make it good!!! chaos wings 'temporarly event ' My ***!!! all chaos wings need to be in bags to be deleted, you need
                to send a ticket for it! and they don't even respond back!!! or they only delete 1 chaos wing while everythign is full!! almost everythign is bound, so *** it!!! let's not give the player smore room... ups r mostly ****** triggered into bug days... and you lil bishes say good work r2.... and dev r in our shoes! you idiot! they can't do anythign for us expet forwarding a ticket, that also means!!!
                the ticket monkeys need to be willingly to read it... and that developers excuse is just so they can keep picking in their damn nose!

and yes Reverie.. ya can give me another warnign, i don't care... i'm tired of this ***** ... i'm tired of sending tickets... not even a ticket # anymore.. no it says : you will get response withing 48hrs.... <.< let's all be honest, even you Rev... that's utterly **...
                Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                Pets: A Lot!!
                Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                Wings: Divine Wings
                Weapon: Immortal Aug
                Pixie: Celestial Stage
                Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

As far as mods go, memory lane and reverie both have helped me with my endless questions and curiosities many times. I am thankful for them as well. A simple pm and they reply and do what they can.
                  💎Crystal Saga💎
                  ☆Death Tank
                  Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

Comment

Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
                    and yes Reverie.. ya can give me another warnign, i don't care... i'm tired of this ***** ... i'm tired of sending tickets... not even a ticket # anymore.. no it says : you will get response withing 48hrs.... <.< let's all be honest, even you Rev... that's utterly **...
                    I do not see anything in your post that warrants an infraction. You are free to express your opinions as long as they follow all forum rules.

Since the new support system was implemented, ticket numbers are no longer an automated feature. You will only receive a case number once a support member has responded to your ticket, but tickets can still be forwarded and pulled up on the backend via e-mail alone. It is a slow, painful, and highly frustrating process, even for us, but persistence has proven to eventually get through. Pester your designated moderators for ticket forwards; it's what moderators are here for.

Comment

R2 always fix my problems.. even give me free stuff as compensation when my banner disappear.. and a new banner. Took some time but it got done.. I talked with respect and calmness and in return they helped.
                      💎Crystal Saga💎
                      ☆Death Tank

Comment

Yea, Reverie did a good job at answering my questions and always got my tickets looked at, though the people who view the tickets and forward it to the developers are not the best people to work with.

Comment

I believe that if your attitude is negative towards the game... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? Nobody is forcing anybody to play the game it's your own choice if you want to play the game or not...
                          ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
                          ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
                          ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
                          ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

I do agree that R2 has become lazy, I am also tired of filing tickets that get closed a week after a respond and nothing get done. That's why there needs to be new R2 members, ones that actually get the job done. This has been my game for nearly 5 years and I hate the way it has become.

Comment

so it seems r2 has their favorites, new blood to speak higly of them.. let's see how they will talk when they start to forget about them
                              Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                              Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                              Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                              Pets: A Lot!!
                              Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                              Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                              Wings: Divine Wings
                              Weapon: Immortal Aug
                              Pixie: Celestial Stage
                              Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                              Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

i just love how we got players harrasing other players thru the means of alts and we have the proof and sent multiple tickets but NOTHING is done because the devs dont feel like banning someone to warn or teach them a lesson.

Comment

Working...
                                X