Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 1/23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 1/23

Servers will be going down at 9 PM EST on Monday, January 23rd / at 2 AM GMT on Tuesday, January 24th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Maintenance on Monday? Maybe rebirth is being implemented, isn't maintenance every Wednesday?

Comment

They are probably maintenance early since it is Chinese New Year in 2 weeks, and adding new contents is possible.
      Last edited by kyoko.kirigiri; 01-23-2017, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Early maintenance and extended event times always occur around this time each year due to Chinese New Year, on the 28th. The devs and other R2 personnel will be going on holiday leave sometime before then, so usual maintenance times for all games are scheduled accordingly.

Comment

Just saw the update thread, no rebirth

Comment

Lol, nothing unusual.

Comment

Hurry We are dying

There's already hardly anyone to talk with or trade with on my server now. Everyone is like lv 80+ 177 ish and just about maxed out stats.
              ppl are getting bored. Waiting for a merge or rb. Hope something happens fast or I might actually be the last player on S4.
              There are lots of new servers sense I started but, who wants to start over with new mounts and costumes??
              Would be nice if our server could hurry up and get rebirth, before everyone leaves.. I don't think this game has
              much more wait left in it.. Where did everyone go??? LOL
              Last edited by 1magicfairie; 01-23-2017, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Games beyond dead because nothing new is being added except just "servers" every week or 2, S5 is so dead it's like a ghost town. It's pretty bad that the only people speaking in world chat is mall bots lol. Everybody is quitting or already quit due to nothing being implimented into the server and same old events every week that we've had prior. Come on DEV's this is what you get paid for your imagination and for keeping the game going and active, which is not happening which is such a shame because this game had major potential

Comment

This game needs new life it's so close to cs1 had hoped there would be major differences. I also hoped for new locations something exciting. Why did you make cs2 If there wasn't going to be anything all that different??

Comment

I love CS2 but I have to agree... the game needs major changes to make it distinctly different from CS1. Adding new servers every week has been something that R2 has done with every game and eventually they have to merge them because servers die. I think it's a practice that needs to stop, we don't need more servers, we need content, we need reasons to keep playing, we need better or more interesting events. At this point in the game, once you hit 80 and start getting your elite levels, you get bored. Repetitive daily quests over and over again. New locations, new levels, new graphics would be fantastic! We don't need a clone of CS1, we need a game we can be happy about and have endless entertainments!

Comment

Originally posted by Aszira View Post
                      I love CS2 but I have to agree... the game needs major changes to make it distinctly different from CS1. Adding new servers every week has been something that R2 has done with every game and eventually they have to merge them because servers die. I think it's a practice that needs to stop, we don't need more servers, we need content, we need reasons to keep playing, we need better or more interesting events. At this point in the game, once you hit 80 and start getting your elite levels, you get bored. Repetitive daily quests over and over again. New locations, new levels, new graphics would be fantastic! We don't need a clone of CS1, we need a game we can be happy about and have endless entertainments!
                      Flesh out your ideas, and put them in this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ems-and-Events

I look forward to seeing what you have in mind.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                      X