This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga II Gathering Suggestions: Systems and Events

We are seeking feedback and suggestions! The current topics are Systems and Events.

Duration: January 23rd - February 2nd.
    Description: Do you have suggestions for new systems and events in the game? Do you have ideas for how to make existing systems and events better? Please reply to this thread with your thoughts.

Notes:
    1. Be sure to include your character name and server. Implemented suggestions will be rewarded. Some good suggestions may be randomly rewarded even without implementation. Rewards to be determined.
    2. 'Events' pertains to all daily and weekly events, both free and recharge based, existing or conceived by you.
    3. 'Systems' pertains to all progressive areas for upgrading one's character.
    4. Suggestions can be on topics such as design, mechanics, rewards, and so on. Your imagination is your limit.
    5. If referring to an existing event or system, please include the name of that event or system.
    6. As always, please use complete names of items, if including names of items in your suggestion.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

[S5]Himeng Valley (S5) Glenneth

The main system we all need is rebirth a lot of people are quitting with no new added content like this, I am holding on by a thread to this game I don't want to quit but it's getting very boring with nothing new being implemented and (S5) has like 9 active players now due to this

Comment

Just join the servers so the community will be broader and people will not leave the game out of boredom

Comment

[S10] The Autumn island (S10)Karg

A serious suggestion that there will be no servers so often because the old are running out of active players and should also be joining the servers so there would be much more fun for everyone

It would also be a good idea to implement new pvp events at random with several hours so everyone can play it clear that it is one entry per day so that progress is even for everyone

Comment

[S7]Amethyst Forest [S7] Luschka

Please add time for IOB make it like sengolia 2 schedules a day. If you can add the new Goddess of Fate system too. And make arena system work

Comment

Topic: Systems and Events

Event Ideas:
            Double Elite Drops- As the name suggests this is an event where Elites will drop double their usual items. This event is geared towards newer players as it gives them access to more items such as gems to help them improve their characters.

Systems:
            The systems that would be most beneficial to the game as it is right now would be;
            Mount Fusion
            Rebirth
            New Mounts
            Level Cap Increase

Other suggested Changes:
            There are a few changes that I believe need to be made in order to maximize player happiness;
            Sengolia- As it stands I think Sengolia needs to be remapped to look more like Crystal Sagas Sengolia (which is a bigger map than the one we cureently have)
            Fragarach Dungeon- So a few things here.... I think this dungeon needs to be nerfed a bit in order to make it more appealing to players. Also if you need level 80 to access it, I think the Fragarach Mold quest should be adjusted accordingly.
            Magic Tower- Currently the Magic Tower system is in disrepair (I could be wrong) when you increase the level of your tower the stats are not reflected on your character tab.

These are just a few suggestions I thought would be a great idea to add to the game. Feel free to agree or disagree....
            Crystal Saga II
            Server:S1 Starglade
            IGN: (S1)Argotay
            Level-Class:80(Elite 186) Hybrid Mage
            Guild:Assistant Guild Master of Eternity

Comment

[S8]Twilight Caver [s8] Google (80{Elite 127**) Hybrid Priest

(1) Cross Server PVP
              like others who r hosting cs2 game
              (Reward System) which have different special equipment acording to ranking or after collecting certain amount Points
              and other stuffs at least 2 set of equipment for each class so that they can choose what they like.

(2) New Pet system
              in which new bit different pets available i monster iland which is unknown that is 1 new pet per day or weak
              (Condition)= like Dungen it must have time limit 1s per day with no specific time and there must bee stages s on boss which will change the quality or rarity off pet

(3) trading pet
              If possible pls add trading off pet so we can trade or sell rare or good pet with others
              Last edited by R240389597; 01-23-2017, 10:47 PM.

Comment

S10 OVERTECH The Autumn Island
                Since we have been asking for several of the community of this game ask to put the option to be reborn.
                In addition they could add new maps and levels, since for example:
                The last beast of the beastmaster asks to have the level 5 level 82 and the maximum level for the moment is 80.
                Now about the events and schedules is fine and I like it so because they are varied and leaves you time to perform the dung and other events,
                If they put more events would be impossible to perform all.
                On the people in the servers every time there is less already in all the servers happens the same thing we are like exaggeration 10 to 20 active in the servers ,
                Therefore I suggest:
                A fusion of servers or Open servers 1 see to the month so that there is not so much rotation of People passing from server to server.
                Last edited by SEXTO01; 01-24-2017, 01:17 AM.

Comment

S9 bellowing Hills (S9) Leeuwen

1. make system we can auto complete dungeons. like many other games have. enter the dungeon put on afk and it complete it.
                  2. a better pick up system would be nice. i dont need all stuff to pick up on afking. (like i need the ancient coins but not all other white items)
                  3. why cant we just combine bound and unbound gems together? so like 2 unbound and 1 bound gem make new bound gem(higher rank)
                  4. why cant we use bound MOUNT UPGRADE TOKENS to exchange for GREATER MOUNT UPGRADE TOKENS? they useless after scorpion!
                  5. change respawn location to the dungeon NPC in the lvl 35 Nirvana domain. easier to enter dungeon everytime.
                  i dont have much time to play the game so i dont have time to do all dungeons and events.
                  6. remove the 7 day login icon after people collected all days.
                  7. fix the atoneshard pick up bug !!
                  8. fix the map bug in starglade .already sent a ticket or more about it but u guys dont fix it!
                  9. add holy favor
                  10. add rebirth!

Comment

The event of last week where you got a buff 1% restore hp per sec.my opinion after best event to be able to use for not Priest class Bath ..... maybe this again if you join solo bath or no BM available Is in group,
                    to go on the nuts always this loooong search for BM because people are too lazy are also without going,
                    I often wonder how people have survived as this class BM did not give formerly xD
                    but this buff only for Bath back when Npc appeal Use this addition.

Unfortunately, nothing positive happens, since the rest of the game is so broken,
                    only say to say is slowly but surely it will time to fix this time, instead of bringing new faulty upgrade (do not have a test department) before they get something out

Comment

[S4]Wastelands [S4] Keeper1

1. It would be much appreciated if you can include the stats for new mount as well as some information about the mount (Eg: Two person battle mount/One person non-battle mount). You can't expect a person to buy something without knowing about it right? And please, reasonable price
                      2. Make certain items like soul print available in particular events (Eg: Sengolia battlegrounds/Island of blessing/etc). Make it a temporary event if you're worried that no one will buy from mall.
                      3. Sengolia Battlegrounds- It would be nice if you can add another time for it since it's 4am and 8am respectively in my country.
                      4. Get some events like those in CS1 (Collect a certain amount of tokens from events in 1 month in order to get prizes like mount, soul print, pixie upgrade crystals, etc).
                      5. The Void- I would be happy if you can nerf the Void for now until players are strong enough to fend for themselves (Even for a party of 5 it's way too hard)
                      6. Rebirth- Adding rebirth would ease many people in their dungeons and events. Hopefully can be implemented soon.
                      7. Do a Tag Battle event. Make a party of at least 2 players and fight with other parties to get to the top spot. At the end of the event maybe top 10 parties will be rewarded handsomely.
                      8. Moderators/Game masters can create an account for themselves to have a first look at the situation in the game besides being able to interact and foster good relationships with the players. It's always better than just to listen to players' rant in the forum.
                      9. Relay Race- Make the 7km rewards more lucrative (Mount Upgrade Token(Bound) and Ancestral Shard(Bound) should be removed or exchanged with something better)
                      10. Costumes- Make different rarities of costumes with different stats and prices (Eg: Epic costumes will be more expensive than rare ones but comes with better stats)
                      11. Daily Bonus- Add another reward bonus for complete month login.
                      12. Allow us to hide/minimise the icons on the upper right part (Godness, Monster Handbook, and so on) it's pretty annoying at times.
                      Last edited by R240850037; 02-02-2017, 01:42 PM. Reason: More suggestions

Comment

Server S8
                        IGN Google[80(Elite 139)]

Pls merge serve there r hardly any player playing now its getting realy boring ppl who cashed r inactive 2 pls do it early before every 1 leaves the game which will be no fun for both the cs2
                        admin and players

Comment

Pls add cs2 game in this page so that weee can redeme gift from there ty

http://prntscr.com/e1caoi

Comment

(S10)The Autumn Island - (S10)Xythena

1 - Perhaps limiting the servers to two per “time zone”. Say instead of having 15 different servers that each go dead once you bring another server out, having two US East Servers, have two US West Servers, have two Europe Servers and so on. So, that instead of constantly bringing out new servers and new server events just continue having these two servers each so people can continuously join in.

2 - Also in place of new server events, have new player events. So, that people who join in a server later can benefit from being there. Have it included things like buffs, potions, bound heroic wings maybe even a newbie ‘mount’ for getting to level 80.

3 - Perhaps instead of reusing the rebirth system from CS1 – why not make CS2 completely different? Instead of rebirth how about advanced classes? How about when someone advances to a new class have their base character appearance change.

4 – Make higher level dungeons ‘level sync’ with the highest leveled character in the party. Also, depending on how many characters are in the party increase or decrease drop rate. So, say if a single person solo’s the Sperion dungeon level sync the monsters to 80 but decrease drop rate so that they aren’t farming huge amounts of Soul Prints… but if a party of 5 enter the Sperion dungeon increase drop rate due to the fact that there are a higher number of people.

5 – Bring some of the costumes from CS1 over and get rid of the timed Christmas Costume. It’s more expensive then some of the permanent ones and honestly for a company that want’s almost $10,000 dollars US for VIP10, I think you can afford to make it permanent.

6 – Stop trying to recycle CS1 into this… you called it CS2, make it different. The moment you make it a huge Pay to Win game like you did with CS1, you are going to lose a lot of players. I cash, why? Because I can afford to sometimes and I enjoy having the variety of costumes at hand… but the moment the game goes pay to win, I’m out. I like it because I don’t need to drop three or four hundred dollars into the game just to be able to survival a single PVP match with a somewhat decent score. Please, don’t make it pay to win, make it effort to win.

7 – Do something more with couples. I have a great in-game husband, we do everything and anything together but there’s a whole system you could do with couples to make it worth having one. Right now, all couples have is bath. Why not make a couple daily system? Where we could earn couple points for doing silly things like ‘So and so’ monster stole your husbands precious ‘item’ – kill to find the item and bring it to your husband (then the hubby would have a wife quest) switch the items and turn them in.

8 – Monster Invasions. Have monsters invade Starglade, Aurora Point, Bloodfang Village, Tree of Life and all. Depending on the location, change the level of the monsters that are spawning there. Just so that monsters aren’t killing lower level characters while they are trying to level. Also, make it drops worth it to kill, have them drop things like pixie upgrade crystals, soul prints, heroic wings, or even quartermaster tokens. Make it an event of some sort.

9 – Guild quests upgrade. The guild quests are a pain and honestly as a level 80 character all I ever see are level 60 and under quests. Toss in a few new quests!

10 – Please let us exchange Bronze Honor Badges for Silver. Some of us are not able to constantly be on for PVP events and are now carrying around two stacks of Bronze Honor Badges. Unless I’ve missed it… which is possible.
                            If I think of anything else, I’ll post again. I tend to thing of a lot of things when I am trying to sleep and since it’s 2:14AM here for me, my brain is actually working.

Comment

Fix the pvp system the classes and skills are signifigantly unbalanced. Things like a long range stun are ridiculous. Make pvp so that the stats matter cause right now all pvp is about is who gets lucky and don't miss their stuns cause there are a stupid amount of stun and attack prohibiting skills. How about making it where people actually battle and fight and not just have 10 people standing in sengolia all dazed. Its boring and some classes have a substantial advantage where they can have terrible stats but their skills make them a super power in pvp this is dumb. Why build up stats that don't matter. And squash that stupid balancer in Sengolia. Make Sengolia like Hellstorm where the stats do matter more.
                              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X