Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really after the rewards so I am not leaving my IGN here.

My only suggestion is for R2/devs to enforce a better system for punishing offenders and monitoring bug abusers. No matter what sort of system, new or old, you guys roll out, game is still trash if it caters around dupers and cheaters without having them punished (despite several times of reporting said players).

Comment

something new update like tenet or beast soul
      about event i suggest just remove quatermaster token thing and event about that token
      just make some fresh event that we do something n for some rare item

Comment

a new concept of rebirth rather than gettin level 1 again how about "awakening" where people will get a quest and activate there awakening skill and have xtra stats and unlock new level cap

Comment

(S11)Plevoph Gardens - (S11)GrimReaper

We need Survival of the Fittest event
          Last edited by fonsjanerollo; 01-31-2017, 10:56 PM.

Comment

(s10)ajibarugs the autumn island

1.i suggest to get COF here at CS2 but remove the exp and monster that bm can only kill..to balance cof and chance of gold reduce to much lower tier
            and reduce the price on entry ticket.
            2.we need another rose to get charm points cause the the existing rose at cs1 gives it it but on cs2 none ..and an event for it so the people would
            spend more xtals on their goddess much profit for you guys ..i see people on our spending 14k xtal just for it but stopped cause of no one will buy buff because no chance to get charm points
            without xtals..
            3.lower the repair cost of frag mold...
            4.another pvp event that can gain more honors than seng ..perhaps cross server event per week (guild by guild) is much better.
            5.A pledge WEAPON for ranger int type(nature ranger)to complete the set of it..nature ranger cant complete set cause of lack of weapon at synthesis.. loot drops
            ill update if i want more of this theres no harm at requesting things ahaha ..

Comment

[S11] Plevoph Garden [S11] Navillera

- I think we can go easily to get Frageron Soul Essence because it's hard to get Frageron Soul Essence and another shard like Ice Shard, Brilliance Shard, Light Shard, etc. I think that item we can get at the dungeons because it's hard to upgrade soul.
              - Event to exchange bronze honor badge for silver honor badge

Comment

[S12] Faded Basin [S12] Noble

Timed Event: Dungeon Boss Hunt eg.( February 6th to February 24th)

Successfully Kill 5 Lvl 35+ Dungeon Bosses on Hard Mode or higher to receive Dungeon Tokens from Event Master. Receivable three(3) times per day. Note
                Lvl35 Dungeons Bosses of any difficulty may have a slight chance of dropping Dungeon Coppers which can be exchange for Dungeon Tokens at Event Master(10 Dungeon Copper = 1 Dungeon Token) .
                Dungeon Tokens can be exchanged for an assortment of prizes from uncommon to rare.

Timed Event: Free for all eg.( February 6th to February 24th)

A portal will open will open in Starglade to a Shrouded Realms, speak to Beastmaster to enter maps.

1. Lvl 20 -Lvl 30 players may speak to Beastmaster to enter the Lower Shrouded Realm(1 Time(s) per day)
                where they can mine mineral deposits for a chance to win a Lower Shrouded Box which contains uncommon items or a chance to get a 5 hour Stat Buff, Minerals can be only mined 5 times per player.
                There is also a chance that a mineral deposit would cause a fissure sending the player back to Starglade.
                There is also a low chance that a mineral deposit would spawn a high HP monster with low attack, killing monster would drop items ranging from uncommon to rare. (This is a No PvP area)

2. Lvl 31 - 40 players players may speak to Beastmaster to enter the Sunken Lvl 1 Shrouded Realm(1 Time(s) per day) No PvP area.
                Upon entering this area, all players are granted a health buff but movement speed is reduced as this plain is flooded with water. There are eight(8) points on the map which players can mine for a Sunken Shroud Box
                which can give them one of many uncommon or rare items. Careful as mineral deposit can cause a fissure sending the player back to Starglade. There is also a chance of getting a High Hp Boss Summon that drops rate items if defeated.
                Be careful players, there are things moving through the flooded water can can attack your player or even kill them if you are not careful. Players can only successfully mine 5 mineral deposits.

3. Lvl 41 - 50 players players may speak to Beastmaster to enter the Sunken Lvl 2 Shrouded Realm(1 Time(s) per day) No PvP area.
                Upon entering this area, all players are granted a health buff but movement speed is reduced as this plain is flooded with water. There are eight(8) points on the map which players can mine for a Sunken Shroud Box
                which can give them one of many uncommon or rare items. Careful as mineral deposit can cause a fissure sending the player back to Starglade. There is also a chance of getting a High Hp Boss Summon that drops rate items if defeated.
                Be careful players, there are things moving through the flooded water can can attack your player or even kill them if you are not careful. Players can only successfully mine 6 mineral deposits.

4. Lvl 51 - 60 players players may speak to Beastmaster to enter the Forbidden Lvl 1 Shrouded Realm(1 Time(s) per day) No PvP area.
                Upon entering this realm players with receive a MDEF and PDEF stat boost. There are 5 bosses scattered throughout the map, kill them and be rewarded generously.
                Teamwork is important and there are 2 waves of bosses, some of them carry debuff skills so be careful.

4. Lvl 61 - 70 players players may speak to Beastmaster to enter the Forbidden Lvl 2 Shrouded Realm(1 Time(s) per day) No PvP area.
                Upon entering this realm players with receive a MDEF and PDEF stat boost. There are 5 bosses scattered throughout the map, kill them and be rewarded generously.
                Teamwork is important and there are 4 waves of bosses, some of them carry debuff skills so be careful.

5. Lvl 71 - 80 players players may speak to Beastmaster to enter the Uncharted Shrouded Realm(1 Time(s) per day) PvP area.
                Upon entering players will receive an all round stat buff. No one knows what creatures or entities that dwell in this realm, but the legend states that great power and fortune awaits those who take the challenge.
                Last edited by dud3b32; 02-01-2017, 07:28 AM.

Comment

[S5] Himeng Valley (S5)StickFigure

1. You guys should give us even some way to be able to farm Dragon Crystals and Soul Prints, as currently those are fate shop ONLY. Well actually not sure what exactly drops in Mega Secretonia but even if those were to drop there, how many people can actually even get in there, let alone farm it (efficiently)?

2. To add onto the previous one, a new dungeon, or even daily event where we could farm some more Pixie Upgrade Crystals and Soul Shards, would be really nice.

3. Letting us choose on which of the already obtained wings we display on our character would be a huge plus, as not everyone are satisfied with how their current wings looks but would more like to use some of the previous ones.

4. Make the Monster Handbook quest doable already please!! So far we cannot unlock the monsters from blue onwards which is really a let down in regards of the system and makes it basically completely useless as of now.

5. Let us pick up guild quests at the guild management officer (outside of the guild station) almost everyone I know, doesn't even bother doing any of them as it's quite a hassle to always have to get the quests from inside the station.

6. Guild boss food scramble, you guys should just straight up add that event from Crystal Saga 1, it's way more simple than the planting, or could have the two options co-exist.

7. Please do a Valentine's Day sale! (Everything in fate shop x% off) 80%? Well atleast 50% otherwise it wouldn't really be worth it.
                  Last edited by csbeast2; 02-02-2017, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X