This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Prizes Raffle

So when is the raffle of r2games being hold? No announcement yet from r2 side on who the winners are and no confirmation yet how the lucky drawing even works and how they do it. People used Topaz worth real money to take part and buy tickets.
    So please make an annoucnement who are the winners of the raffle of r2games thank you.

Yeah.. i cant wait to find out who the winner raffle held by r2 is. And why aren't there any announcements yet?

Comment

I will ask about this. For now, keep checking the News and Events tab for new updates. I'm pretty sure the announcement will be posted there.
      If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

The winners for the Raffle should be announced at 23:59 on the 24th January (EST). So from the time i posted this, in about 3 hours or so.
        Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

No announcement still - event is over already - no player on S1 got any prize nor is there any proof that the raffle was being held in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by R2128661220 View Post
            No announcement still - event is over already - no player on S1 got any prize nor is there any proof that the raffle was being held in the first place.
            Hello. The winners were announced via video and was uploaded to both youtube and facebook. The video is https://youtu.be/dVqHup_klO0 if you are interested still. Note that this raffle was for all of the servers, GTArcade and R2.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerus View Post
              Note that this raffle was for all of the servers, GTArcade and R2.
              Where is the source where this was stated? The event did not state anything like this and the Game Support did not claim this either. And usual a publisher makes their own events. The video is from gtarcade and has nothing to do with R2games.
              Also the video does not show or say anything like "the big gtarcade and r2games raffle" each and every publisher has their own events - or we could all just quit r2games LOA2 and move on to gtarcade if they are both the same.

Comment

Where is the source where this was stated? The event did not state anything like this and the Game Support did not claim this either. And usual a publisher makes their own events. The video is from gtarcade and has nothing to do with R2games.
                Also the video does not show or say anything like "the big gtarcade and r2games raffle" each and every publisher has their own events - or we could all just quit r2games LOA2 and move on to gtarcade if they are both the same.
                Yes, publishers do normally make their own events. but X-server war, expedition and so on are all merged with GTA aswell. R2 and GTA are effectively merged in a way via X-server.

Comment

as i stated before send a Video where this is shown - gtarcade Support told me that they hold the raffle for gtarcade only - dont post anything if you only assume Things! thank you

Comment

as i stated before send a Video where this is shown - gtarcade Support told me that they hold the raffle for gtarcade only - dont post anything if you only assume Things! thank you
                    Id be happy to put this forward if you would provide a screenshot showing they said this.

Comment

id be happy if you Forward me the Video where it states and Shows that r2games got included - without this proof you could Claim anything you want - the Event did NOT state it and the new Event does NOT state this either - it HAS to be included into Event Details that r2games has a raffle with ALL gtarcade Server - this is NOT the case so the past Event HAS to be anulled OR the past Event ticket buyer get included into the 2nd raffle wich is being Held by r2games ONLY - they HAVE to hold it for 2games ONLY cause they did NOT state previously that gtarcade is included - so the Event lacks Information but still demands to recharge for real Money - id be happy to have my lawyer take a look into this case if no official Reply Comes within 14th of feb - otherwise this Event is a simple scam - and i dont say this out of fun or boredom - i am a hard worker who WORKS for his Money - i have spent 300 USD to buy tickets in previous Event wich is alot of Money - and there is no proof or confirmation that we from r2games had any raffle - no official announcement from r2games side - no Video from r2games showing the list of all participants - nothing at all

Comment

id be happy if you Forward me the Video where it states and Shows that r2games got included - without this proof you could Claim anything you want - the Event did NOT state it and the new Event does NOT state this either - it HAS to be included into Event Details that r2games has a raffle with ALL gtarcade Server - this is NOT the case so the past Event HAS to be anulled OR the past Event ticket buyer get included into the 2nd raffle wich is being Held by r2games ONLY - they HAVE to hold it for 2games ONLY cause they did NOT state previously that gtarcade is included - so the Event lacks Information but still demands to recharge for real Money - id be happy to have my lawyer take a look into this case if no official Reply Comes within 14th of feb - otherwise this Event is a simple scam - and i dont say this out of fun or boredom - i am a hard worker who WORKS for his Money - i have spent 300 USD to buy tickets in previous Event wich is alot of Money - and there is no proof or confirmation that we from r2games had any raffle - no official announcement from r2games side - no Video from r2games showing the list of all participants - nothing at all
                        So there is no email from GTA then. Im going to be closing this thread now

Comment

Working...
                        X