Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S25 Cheaters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S25 Cheaters

Oh and GM should come to s25 merged server to see how cheat is going here it's ridiculous
    Last edited by lavawallker; 01-25-2017, 06:39 AM.

Only thing that's "rediculous" is your spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by yohoo1 View Post
      Only thing that's "rediculous" is your spelling.
      need to be mean? o.o should correct people instead of laughing about other people's english
      Last edited by lavawallker; 01-25-2017, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Did you send in a ticket with screenshots that show why you believe there is cheating going on? Do your screenshots include more than just the character view panel?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Did you send in a ticket with screenshots that show why you believe there is cheating going on? Do your screenshots include more than just the character view panel?
          They closed my ticket when they were the 1 that didnt reply>.<

Comment

Wonder how they were cheating exactly O.O
            💎Crystal Saga💎
            ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
            ☆Death Tank
            ☆PvP King at your service
            ☆Class:Knight
            Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
            — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by lavawallker View Post
              They closed my ticket when they were the 1 that didnt reply>.<
              Tickets are automatically closed by the system after 2 weeks with no response from either side. Simply responding to that email opens it back up. Additionally, not all behavior violation tickets do receive an update, as any information about the person being reported is considered confidential, and at times these tickets will be fully closed following an investigation, with or without acknowledgement. Not saying I agree with that practice, it's just how it works.

If there is new information discovered, and that new information does not include the character view panel, please send it in a new ticket, as you should do for every new occurrence of suspected behavior violations.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                Wonder how they were cheating exactly O.O
                Like ton's of +18...2000p out of no where and i think from 6m to 12m in a few day or so

Comment

thats called life of cs lol nothing greater

Comment

Well I can't explain the 2000p out of nowhere unless they gathered all gold from alts idk. The +18 they could of cashed a bunch on gold dragon coins n got lucky. As for the 6mill to 12mill in one day, I went from 4 mill to 8-9mill in one cash session when I almost maxed Diviner. So don't be surprised when you see such a leap with all these systems out here. Plus if they got gears to +18 then put diviner on them wew. As diviner is upped through enchant.
                    💎Crystal Saga💎
                    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                    ☆Death Tank
                    ☆PvP King at your service
                    ☆Class:Knight
                    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

don't forget , wunderkind bug is active on them.... they didn't nerf it like they did to us

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
                        don't forget , wunderkind bug is active on them.... they didn't nerf it like they did to us
                        sad life .... right

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                          Well I can't explain the 2000p out of nowhere unless they gathered all gold from alts idk. The +18 they could of cashed a bunch on gold dragon coins n got lucky. As for the 6mill to 12mill in one day, I went from 4 mill to 8-9mill in one cash session when I almost maxed Diviner. So don't be surprised when you see such a leap with all these systems out here. Plus if they got gears to +18 then put diviner on them wew. As diviner is upped through enchant.
                          true but he got like 2 set of +18 ;p told him to give me his order history but he wont

Comment

Originally posted by lavawallker View Post
                            true but he got like 2 set of +18 ;p told him to give me his order history but he wont
                            i think KO had easy way to farm gold dragon coins when they were in KO servers....

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
                              i think KO had easy way to farm gold dragon coins when they were in KO servers....
                              They were the ones who platform merged, right? Their version was easier than ours?

Comment

Working...
                              X